• Hi Guest! Forum rules have been updated. All users please read here.

Various Blohm und Voss projects

newsdeskdan

CLEARANCE: Top Secret
Reaction score
Motocar said:
Motocar said:
Next cutaway drawing BV P.210
Ready speculative cutaway drawing Blohm & Voss P-210, link

http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,23005.msg310600.html#msg310600
Lovely, but this is the only known contemporary drawing of the Blohm & Voss P 210, from German Aircraft: New and Projected Types. Flitzer's art... differs from it somewhat.

Attachments

Motocar

I really should change my personal text
Reaction score
newsdeskdan said:
Motocar said:
Motocar said:
Next cutaway drawing BV P.210
Ready speculative cutaway drawing Blohm & Voss P-210, link

http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,23005.msg310600.html#msg310600
Saludos newsdeskdan...!

Certainly the work of Peter Allen differs, only accompanies the speculative cutaway, is very vague information of that project although some models have flown testing the validity of the design. Just a small and modest contribution to the thousands of projects that were left in the inkwells ...! Motocar
Lovely, but this is the only known contemporary drawing of the Blohm & Voss P 210, from German Aircraft: New and Projected Types. Flitzer's art... differs from it somewhat.

starmountain

CLEARANCE: Restricted
Reaction score
Second project BV 138 with little engine nacelle turret.
Hi Dan, do you have the source from this very early Ha 138 Drawing? This report was entitled "Chronik des See-Fern Aufklärers von 1933 bis zum heutigen Tage" (Chronicle of the long range maritime reconnaissance seaplane types from 1933). I am really interested in this chronicle report, which could have been published by the Travemünde test center.
Kind regards,
starmountain

Attachments

Airborne2001

CLEARANCE: Restricted
Reaction score
Do we know if the BV P.215 ever achieved wind tunnel testing and/or a mockup being built?

hesham

CLEARANCE: Above Top Secret
Reaction score
Was there a Blohm & Voss P.215.03 ?.