Various Myasishchev projects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

here is an artist drawing to Myasishschev M-99 for engined medium transport Project.

Attachments

• A.png
    A.png
    45.8 KB · Views: 637
Amazing group my dear Ucon.

From L+K 26/1990

what was this ?.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    107.7 KB · Views: 180
Hi! M-60 supersonic bomber. Maximum : 1,350km/h.
https://www.redstar.gr/index.php?op...strategic-bomber&catid=462&lang=en&Itemid=533

"In the fifties began the designing of M-60 from the Miasitsev design office (OKB-23). According to estimates, the range should be 25.000 km, while the service ceiling 16.500 m.

The propellant system of the bomber, was developed by Lyolylka (now SATURN) in collaboration with the University on the development of nuclear powered reactors, led by academic AP Aleksandrov.

The aircraft has a large triangular wing with no horizontal tail , with two large vertically stabilizers. The aircraft would be equipped with four jet engines, under the wing and two engines on the wingtips (nuclear-powered). This combination was selected so that the jet engines would be used only for take off/landing, while the nuclear ones for the main cruise. The bomber did not exceed the design stage.

Another version was developed as well, the M-62 (probably based on the M-60) with global range."

Color picture.

Attachments

• M-60 supersonic chemical and atomic engine bomber.jpg
    M-60 supersonic chemical and atomic engine bomber.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Dear guys, today new info:
Myasishchev DB trainers projects
Myasishchev DB AWACS projects
Myasishchev DB fighter projects

See attch. Additional info you may find in www.avicopress.ru
That M-201UT looks like an exact copy of an American Beechcraft King Air ... so not an original Russian design.
Anyobne setting out to design a light twin - from scratch - would have skipped several Beechcraft Bonanza components to make it simpler and lighter.

Hi!
https://testpilot.ru/russia/myasishchev/m/20/index_1.php
"The M-20 variant I is based on the layout of the M-20-1, M-20-2, M-20-5, M-20-6. The estimated take-off weight of this variant was about 150,000 kg;

M-20 variant II - based on the layout of the M-20-7, M-20-9 (aircraft with a laminar bypassing system), M-20-10, M-20-11, M-20-12, M-20-14, M-20-15.

M-20 variant III - based on layout schemes M-20-16, M-20-17, M-20-18, M-20-19, M-20-21

The M-20 variant IV is based on the layouts of the M-20-22, M-20-23 with a wing of variable geometry, M-20-24 with a system for controlling the fairing of the wing. The take-off weight of aircraft of this variant - 300,000-325000 kg, with the use of outboard fuel tanks estimated take-off weight reached up to 345,000 kg."

M-20 included following three possible versions.
1. An attack and reconnaissance bomber carrying missiles and bombs.
2. An aircraft to attack enemy air transports and AEW aircraft.
3. A long -range anti-submarine aircraft.
Later these three versions split into four variants.

Attachments

• m20_01.jpg
    m20_01.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 75
  • img_247.jpg
    img_247.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 86
  • img_248.jpg
    img_248.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 83
  • m20_02.jpg
    m20_02.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 80
  • m20_02_3.jpg
    m20_02_3.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
My dear blackkite, while your posts are welcome, I encourage them to be in thread dedicated to a specific aircraft/variant. If none are present, then they are welcome in a “various” thread. That said, there is a M-20 thread already out there that these fantastic drawings can be a part of.

Thank you for your feedback.
I would like to collect and organize information about complicated M-20 series aircraft to deepen our common understanding.
I think that will lead to new discoveries and understanding.

This topic is locked until someone can explain how the purpose of it. We have lots of specific topics already covering specific projects and blackkite is making duplicate posts.

There's even other generic Myasishchev topics.

So in first instance, please use or create specific topics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.