CiTrus90's 3D Drawings of Unbuilt Aircraft

Quite some time since I posted anything here...

Here's a little speculative project, something I've been fascinated by since its picture was first posted.
More (?) infos here http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,28904.0.html and here http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,28982.0.html

Cheers!
CiTyrus...have you seen you mister AC in the news? She's flying and piston engine at that. Super efficient, and fast but ugly. Kevin
Hey KHambsch!
Yep, I was aware of it but thank you nonetheless ;)

Marcel Jurca's MJ-14:
Wonderful!!
One of my friends is building the (real) prototype of the MJ-14 and you'll find visuals of the main Jurca designs, including this one, in the document area of www.marcel-jurca.com site.
It would be great to have such pictures in higher resolution to share with our passionates...
All the best,
Patrick
Oh wow, that's a post from 6 years ago!

It's great to know the MJ-14 is getting built, bonne chance à ton ami!
Since I did that model such a long time ago, I don't have higher res of those pictures but if you'd like I can make a new 3d for the MJ-14 and share those instead?
I only have the blueprints available from this thread, I hope they can suffice though.

High wing study for the F-4 Phantom II, and, just for fun, a what-if derivative in JASDF markings.

Regards.
Lovely.

Just one thing: what happened to the steep tip dihedral (or, in this case, I suspect, anhedral)?

It's beautiful! Are there some buried engines in the wings? It looks underpowered.
Thanks!

Yes, all engines were buried in the wings, with the ones closest to the fuselage being coupled together and driving contra-rotating propellers.
2-png.565861

According to Archipeppe's post here this is what the engine choice would have probably been:
The P.127C was a huge aircraft (wingspan: 56m, max weight: 56,000 kg) with 6 x 2000 hp engines, 2 in the outer wings alone, and 4 paired (2 per each wing) moving counter-rotating propellers (like the following Bristol Brabazon and Saro Princess). The engine should probably the Piaggio P. XVI or XIX radial ones ranging from 1.700 to 2.000 CV

That looks bloomin' marvelous. I am guilty of jealousy to the n'th degree. One day........

More please!! You have an affinity for Sikorsky aircraft Sir. Still have your artwork as my desktop at home.

Darn the Brits! Take a perfectly good P-47 looking Cheyenne and turn it into a Spitfire looking Cheyenne.

The rapidity with which you can suddenly produce world class aircraft art astounds me Sir. I am running out of superlatives with which to compliment your work.

I will have to make do with a sincere BRAVO!

Darn the Brits! Take a perfectly good P-47 looking Cheyenne and turn it into a Spitfire looking Cheyenne.

The rapidity with which you can suddenly produce world class aircraft art astounds me Sir. I am running out of superlatives with which to compliment your work.

I will have to make do with a sincere BRAVO!
As always, you're way too kind to me, thank you very much for the compliments!
I'm glad I can make some drawings that people can enjoy or use as inspiration :)

Where do you find these!?! I can honestly say I have never seen even a thing of this aircraft. Superior work as always my friend.