• Hi Guest! Forum rules have been updated. All users please read here.

CiTrus90's 3D Drawings of Unbuilt Aircraft

CiTrus90

Credibility is down! Kill ratio is up!
Reaction score
Quite some time since I posted anything here...

Here's a little speculative project, something I've been fascinated by since its picture was first posted.
More (?) infos here http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,28904.0.html and here http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,28982.0.html

Cheers!
CiTyrus...have you seen you mister AC in the news? She's flying and piston engine at that. Super efficient, and fast but ugly. Kevin
Hey KHambsch!
Yep, I was aware of it but thank you nonetheless ;)

CMJ

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Website
www.marcel-jurca.com
Marcel Jurca's MJ-14:
Wonderful!!
One of my friends is building the (real) prototype of the MJ-14 and you'll find visuals of the main Jurca designs, including this one, in the document area of www.marcel-jurca.com site.
It would be great to have such pictures in higher resolution to share with our passionates...
All the best,
Patrick

CiTrus90

Credibility is down! Kill ratio is up!
Reaction score
Marcel Jurca's MJ-14:
Wonderful!!
One of my friends is building the (real) prototype of the MJ-14 and you'll find visuals of the main Jurca designs, including this one, in the document area of www.marcel-jurca.com site.
It would be great to have such pictures in higher resolution to share with our passionates...
All the best,
Patrick
Oh wow, that's a post from 6 years ago!

It's great to know the MJ-14 is getting built, bonne chance à ton ami!
Since I did that model such a long time ago, I don't have higher res of those pictures but if you'd like I can make a new 3d for the MJ-14 and share those instead?
I only have the blueprints available from this thread, I hope they can suffice though.