The first one to my opinion doesn't qualify as a project. It's a patent drawing for the patent
N° 33 6927, filed 1915, proposing shaft driven props.
The second one is a joined project ba A.E.G. and Aviatik.

My dear Jemiba,

I agree with you for the AEG and Aviatik project,but for the R-Project,
may be that Patent was for it.

Hi,

the AEG had a design,called Muskelkraft,and I think it means; Man-powered
aircraft,does anyone know it ?.

It was the plane designed by Georg König in 1919 . König was chief-designer at A.E.G .

Attachments

• König.jpg
    König.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 880
Excellent,thank you my dear Richard very much.

Hi,

unfortunately we know in Z series,only Z-1,2,3,5,9 & 10,does anyone know more ?.

hesham said:
Hi,

unfortunately we know in Z series,only Z-1,2,3,5,9 & 10,does anyone know more ?.

Z-4 was aircraft design for Schutte Lanz Flugzeugbau,powered by Daimler engine,no
more details are known.

Z-6 was B.I,a two seat unarmed recce biplane,powered by either Benz FX or Mercedes
D I engine.

Z 4: span 14,50 m

Z 6: with Benz FX: Z 6, with Benz BZ III: Z-6a
bothe B I

Source of this all: Lange, Typenhandbuch

hesham said:
But,does anyone hear about AEG G.VI bomber project ?.

We still don't know this Project ?.

Also there is an aircraft project as I know,called F.1,powered by one Benz engine,no more Info ?.

Re: AEG F.I

My notes from Die deutschen Militärflugzeuge 1910-1918 (by Kroschel & Stützer - Lohse-Eissing ISBN 3920602188) state this was a 1914 reconnaissance flying boat with Benz engine. No notes as to whether it was built.

Could possibly be the same as the AEG Flugboot 1914 reconnaissance flying boat powered by a Benz Bz.III engine, also from 1914 mentioned in Bruno Lange's Typenhandbuch der deutschen Luftfahrttechnik (Bernard & Graefe ISBN 3763752846). One of these built.

The AEG Flugboot got the Marine Nummer #45 : F 1 for the first (and last) AEG flying boat makes sense ...

richard said:
The AEG Flugboot got the Marine Nummer #45 : F 1 for the first (and last) AEG flying boat makes sense ...

My dear Richard,

you meant that's the end of AEG flying boat aircraft.

I meant this topic,

the AEG C.VIII/D.I was not only AEG built,there was anther aircraft had the same designation,
called C.VIII/Dr.

http://flyingmachines.ru/Site2/Crafts/Craft25469.htm

Genealogy of the AEG C VII and C VIII, as far as I know (and with German aircraft of WW1 one never knows…)
AEG C VII – a 1917 C-type “light” (forerunner of the later CL-category). Number built: 3.
Variants:
- Basic variant: straight wings, Daimler D III
- C VII/2: heavily swept-back wings
- C VII/3: still stronger swept-back wings and minimum gap
AEG C VIII – a more aerodynamic development of the C VII. Number built: 1 or 3
Variants:
- Biplane: I struts, Daimler D III. Number built: 2 (Herris, AEG Aircraft of WW1) or just a prototype (Lange, Typenhandbuch)
- Triplane variant. Herris states that it was the third prototype, while Lange says that it was the rebuilt biplane prototype.
Smaller triplane
Herris in AEG Aircraft of WW1 (p. 46): “AEG had proposed a smaller, lighter triplane in November [1917] but the disappointing flight-test results of the C VIII triplane eliminated that idea as well”.
I have no more information, but it seems to me it was rather an idea than a real project.
Any further information or corrections are more than welcome!

Thank you my dear Tuizentfloot,

and I remark that,there was anther two series; KZ and GZ to this company.

At least until 1915 there were internal AEG designations in the series E (Eindecker), Z (Zweidecker), F (Flugboot), S (Seeflugzeug), and later GZ (probably Großflugzeug Zweidecker).

We already spoke of the Z series.

In the E series there was
  • E 1 – experimental monoplane with Körting engine, 1912/13
    E-2 – the final AEG monoplane. Gnôme engine and two built in 1914.
Of the GZ series I know
  • GZ 1 = K I
    GZ 2 = G II
    GZ 3 = G III
The only KZ designation I know is KZ 9 (C I), which was essentially an armed Z 9 (B II). The K could possibly come from “Kampf” (Kampf-Zweidecker) to simply designate that in this case it was an armed variant of the Z 9. So I wonder if there were other aircraft in the KZ series. My humble opinion…

The F 1 was the sole in the F-series. As stated earlier by Cy-27 the seaplane mentioned by Lange without a designation must be the F 1.
On the other hand I have a problem with Marine Nr. 45. I have both the F 1 flying boat and the S 1 floatplane as candidates for Nr. 45…

S 1 was also the sole in this series. But to complicate the matter Z 5 and S 1 are probably the same… (1914 floatplane with folding wings and Benz Bz III).

Quoting "S 1 was also the sole in this series. But to complicate the matter Z 5 and S 1 are probably the same"

"I have a problem with Marine Nr. 45. I have both the F 1 flying boat and the S 1 floatplane as candidates for Nr. 45…"

I have a problem too ... :)

At first , The AEG Z5 IS the S1 , M.Nr 45 and M.Nr 63 for one recent source .

As I already stated , I had the AEG F1 M.Nr 45 .
And looking for M.Nr 63 on another place , I get the Oertz W4 and M.45 is for the AEG Flugboot . :) :) :)

I believe , my "Marine Nummern" lists are all outdated , at least for the 1914 period : is there one more recent on the net ?

Indeed, my dear richard, most authors agree that Marine Nr. 45 is the AEG Flugboot (F 1). Only for Jack Herris in this recent AEG Aircraft of WW1 Marine Nr. 45 is the AEG Seeflugzeug S 1 (as was occasionally mentioned before).

I think the most recent lists on the web are still those from German Military Aircraft Database (http://webnamelist.com/roger/german.htm), apparently updated until 2015, but still with a lot of ???...

My dears,

also there is a strange series,L16 which given to C.VI.

Sorry, my dear hesham, but I’m afraid something has gone wrong…

The AEG C VI is one of those unknown designations. Lange states it was possibly an improved C IV, and Herris in his AEG Aircraft of WW1 it was apparently an un-build project.

I wonder if you did not mean the Albatros C VI, which had the in house designation L16.

My dear Tuizentfloot,

I am sure it was in AEG aircraft,and maybe built under licence.

A bit more on the pre-war A.E.G. flying boat.

The March 5, 1915 issue of Flight has a two page piece on the A.E.G. Monoplane Flying Boat (F.I ?) which was entered for the 1914 Warnemunde Scanadanavia Air Race. This event never took place due to the advent of hostilities.

Sketch and photo of the machine attached. The article also has drawings of the underside of the hull and wing tip float suspension arrangement.

Attachments

• AEG_FLYING_BOAT_(FLIGHT_1915-03-05)_ARTWORK.PNG
    AEG_FLYING_BOAT_(FLIGHT_1915-03-05)_ARTWORK.PNG
    430 KB · Views: 382
  • AEG_FLYING_BOAT_(FLIGHT_1915-03-05)_IMAGE.PNG
    AEG_FLYING_BOAT_(FLIGHT_1915-03-05)_IMAGE.PNG
    274.6 KB · Views: 345
Indeed the Flugboot F 1, intended for the cancelled Ostseeflug Warnemünde (cancelled due to the beginning of WW1).
The second example of the Seeflugzeug S 1 was also intended for the same Ostseeflug.

Hi,

it seemed to be that,AEG had anther series than "Z",the L16 was a C.VI ?.

Ok my dear Tuizentfloot,

but why they wrote it on AEG C.VI ?,and what was its relationship between Albatros ?.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    37.8 KB · Views: 553
The list gives "BL" as its source for the C.VI, one of those German "mystery" planes of WWI. What means BL? I would like to see this source.

The BL means certainly the Bruno Lange "Typenhandbuch der deutschen Luftfahrttechnik"

But there is here some mess : the C.VI (L 16) is indeed the Albatros C.VI , not the mysterious A.E.G C.VI design ...

Albatros C.VI (L16)
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Albatros_C.VI.jpg

My dear Tuizentfloot,

can we speak about all AEG seaplanes and flying boats ?,I know they had a four different
designs,F I,flying boat of 1914 and a floatplane,what was the fourth ?.

I know only two A.E.G. seaplanes , both built in 1914 : the Z 5 floatplane and the "flying boat"
I would be happy to see the others ...

Attachments

• Flugbboot 1914.jpeg
    Flugbboot 1914.jpeg
    362.2 KB · Views: 435
  • Flugboot 1914.jpeg
    Flugboot 1914.jpeg
    584.1 KB · Views: 398
  • Z 5  1914.jpeg
    Z 5 1914.jpeg
    678.2 KB · Views: 349
  • Z.5 ; 1914.jpeg
    Z.5 ; 1914.jpeg
    595.8 KB · Views: 319
I only know that in 1918 the Marine ordered R.Flugboote , M.Nr 9301(ex 2139) ; 9302 ; 9303 , but the order was canceled at the end of the War .