From the Bruno Lange books : Sächsische Flugzeugindustrie GmbH (Dresden) (SFI) Gammelin Ga1 "Kombinations-Flugzeug"

Two seater , the 9,70m wing can be enlarged to 12,95m , and it can get side windows to close the cockpit becoming then sport/school/travel plane .

Vmax 175 km/h . Hirth HM 60 R-1 engine . It was tried at Rechlin in 1934 .

Picture : from Herr Karlheinz Kens :

View attachment 643330

That aircraft is interesting as it was designed by Erich Gammelin. He was a successfull production manager at Dietrich- and Raab-Katzenstein-facility in Cassel and Crefeld during the 20s and he continued to work with Antonius Raab until 1932. When both separated from each other, Gammelin became technical director of S.F.I. in 1934. Initiallx I expected, that the S.F.I. Ga.1 was some kind of further development of the RaKa RK9 Grasmücke, however, Kens picture shows a completely different design.

By the way, Gammelin left S.F.I in Feb. 1935. The company was dissolved in 1937.

Суперавиация и суперартиллерия 1929.

Attachments

• 5.png
    5.png
    77.9 KB · Views: 36
... not quite, sorry.
The Industriewerke Heiligenbeil GmbH were a subsidiary of the Schichau-Werke Elbing (mainly known for their shipyrads, but also busy in the field of locomotives, and other "heavy metal"), and worked as a repair shop for aircraft and aviation engines. So, the staff their had to have a profound knowledge of aviation matters, nevertheless, I didn't find any indigenous aircraft design.
This photo is described as "flying models from the apprentices' training workshop", so certainly NOT representing any true aircraft design, though they are decorated with iron crosses. ;)

... not quite, sorry.
The Industriewerke Heiligenbeil GmbH were a subsidiary of the Schichau-Werke Elbing (mainly known for their shipyrads, but also busy in the field of locomotives, and other "heavy metal"), and worked as a repair shop for aircraft and aviation engines. So, the staff their had to have a profound knowledge of aviation matters, nevertheless, I didn't find any indigenous aircraft design.
This photo is described as "flying models from the apprentices' training workshop", so certainly NOT representing any true aircraft design, though they are decorated with iron crosses. ;)
Indeed: Building model aeroplanes (and other models) was part of the apprenticeship training. But very interesting nevertheless.

Mr. Vorschlag Schehak and his tandem airplane project.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 9