I really should change my personal text
Reaction score

Forest Green

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score

Arjen

It's turtles all the way down
Reaction score
Ah yes. So much more likely than a cock-up in manufacturing. First deep-vein thrombosis, then unrequited love. Evidence?

Last edited:

TMA1

ACCESS: Confidential
Reaction score
Ah yes. So much more likely than a cock-up in manufacturing. First deep-vein thrombosis, then unrequited love. Evidence?

Delve into it. The whole thing is strange. Ruskies sure know how to goof up stuff at times but this event was bizarre from start to finish and there is more to it than is let on. I dont know exactly what, but it is very odd.

Arjen

It's turtles all the way down
Reaction score
I did. Why the change of story from Roscosmos?
<edit> Roscosmos not necessarily the source of the rumours, but 'officials' quoted by TASS, RIA Novosti.

Last edited:

Scar

Reaction score
As much as i count Rogozin as a fool, thanks god Roscosmos never blamed astronauts for that hole. Never. Futhermore, cosmonauts during EVA cut off thermal and meteor shield and found that hole is closed from the outside with some sort of sealant substance.

This whole story is a product of our domestic media.

TMA1

Reaction score
I've read the hole was made from the inside and couldn't have been made after the vacuum tests which is absurd. I have never heard of the discovery you mention when they did do their EVAs.

Scar

Reaction score
I've read the hole was made from the inside and couldn't have been made after the vacuum tests which is absurd. I have never heard of the discovery you mention when they did do their EVAs.
This was reported by the state-owned agency TASS: https://tass.ru/kosmos/5901117

So, guys, just distinguish official Russian statements from the Russian stupid journalists claims and cool stories. But i see Western journalists aren't any better than ours, using this bull**** story made up by their Russian colleagues to make the new cool story, "Russia threatens".

Last edited: