Filippo Zappata's projects at Breda (was: answer to Archipeppe)

Hello to everyone. Sometimes I come back here. Sorry for not answering a score of direct messages and requests on the forum in general. Complicated times. Nothing worrying but ever less time available to follow the passion.
Anyway, I have something special for you all. I am surprised no-one posted it already, since it is in plain sight in a site that ought be familiar for at least someone here.
These are five photos of the only surviving (to my knowledge, but it is pretty vast) original display model of the Breda Zappata 301, the all-metal version of the CANT Z.1018 light bomber. The model is original (look at the designation in epoch characters on the side of the fuselage, those things are difficult to fake), probably slightly retouched. I have big doubts on the pedestal, which could be post-war, repurposed from a civilian model.
I degraded the resolution just a bit. If someone wants full size images, please write me, but you'll be asked to provide a reason (sick of having my images spread everywhere w/o aknowledgment).
As for the location, the model is plainly in the reception hall of Milan Aeroclub in Bresso. BUT, the model itself is not property of the Aeroclub. It is there on loan by a member. Now, the things get sticky from now on. The Breda's technical office and archives has been utterly sacked when Breda Aeronautica went bankrupt in the early 1950's. What little survives of the archives has been fortuitously saved by the late prof. Curami and now resides in the Breda Foundation archive and library. The people went to the extreme of scraping the little silver left on the original photos negatives to sell. The archive incuded a score of wartime display and gallery models as well. This is one of those. NOW, I know the name of the Aeroclub member who owns the model. I will not write it down, but I ask him, if it is here to contact me to give some information on the provenance of the model. That's all. Enjoy.

Breda Bz 301 Model 5.jpg Bz 301 Model 1.jpg Bz 301 Model 2.jpg Bz 301 Model 3.jpg Bz 301 Model 4.jpg

My dear Skybolt,

There is a member here,he claimed the series of landplane reach to Z-1021 !,was that right ?.