flateric

ACCESS: USAP
Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Well, question may seem idiotic, but really - why all we see so few photos (not talking of many hi-reses) from three Skylab manned missions - I mean those that were taken in space? You can look through NASAImages with keyword 'Skylab' to make your own opinion.

Warning - my question has nothing with 'Skylab was a hoax with interior zero-G scenes imitated onboard of Vomit Comet' BS, I'm ready to slap every sibrelistic scum talking of Moon hoax, etc.

Meantime, patiently waiting for SpaceCraftFilms 6-DVD Skylab set

Over the years I've noted the same thing. ???

In order to have better reference as possible for my drawings I surfed around the net looking for Skylab images taken from space but found anything else than the same, old, dirty dozen.....

i wonder also why,
have they lost the picture, like Moonlanding Videotapes ?
or are they put on "confidential status" because Skylab 4 take ONE picture of Area 51 ?
by the way, who is responsible for Skylab Mission picture in NASA,
Office of Manned Space Flight (Funding Agency) or Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center (mission Agency) ?

flateric said:
Warning - my question has nothing with 'Skylab was a hoax with interior zero-G scenes imitated onboard of Vomit Comet' BS, I'm ready to slap every sibrelistic scum talking of Moon hoax, etc.
ooh that case for...
buzzaldrin.gif

http://images.google.com/images?hl=ru&tbs=isch:1&sa=1&q=skylab+source:life&btnG=%D0%9F%D0%BE%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BA&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Didn't know where to put it right. Skylab mission 4 mutiny myth:

Skylab 4, the final mission aboard Skylab, was crewed by Commander Gerald Carr, Science Pilot Edward Gibson, and Pilot William Pogue. This flight — which ultimately stretched into a then-record-breaking 84 days in continuous orbit — is when the so-called “mutiny” in space took place.

Tensions mount during Skylab 4
When the Skylab 4 crew blasted off to the space station on November 16, 1973, NASA expected them to get up to speed quickly and work just as efficiently as previous crews. The space agency had plans to account for every minute of the astronauts’ 24-hour workday, including making the astronauts eat their meals while working and limiting their sleep breaks. The crews’ schedules were so regimented, if fact, that it was hard for them to even find time to go to the bathroom.