• Hi Guest! Forum rules have been updated. All users please read here.

VTOL On Demand Mobility

TomcatViP

Hellcat
Reaction score

Last edited:

TomcatViP

Hellcat
Reaction score

AeroFranz

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
Eh. Did United actually give them a single cent? i think it's just a letter of intent, no? I don't think they have to buy anything until the thing is certified...sometime in the next thirty years

uk 75

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
Another case of a solution looking for a problem. Especially now that the Virus has made rapid urban transit even less essential.

TomcatViP

Hellcat
Reaction score
Eh. Did United actually give them a single cent? i think it's just a letter of intent, no? I don't think they have to buy anything until the thing is certified...sometime in the next thirty years
Contrary to what's written in the title, United Airlines only invested in the capital as explained in the report. .

Grey Havoc

The path not taken.
Reaction score
Thought we had a separate topic on the Jetoptera J2000 and its unusual propulsion system, but I can't find it.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPZI6XoHi10

Electric Aviation

12.6K subscribers

SUBSCRIBE
In this video we will be looking at Jetoptera's Bladeless Propulsion System that utilizes fluid induction. There are several advantages of doing this specially in conjunction with boxwings. At present Fluidics propulsion system will utilize GE aviation gas turbine but it can use an electric turbine as well.

coanda

ACCESS: Confidential
Reaction score

Grey Havoc

The path not taken.
Reaction score

France's Ascendance sees an opportunity for an intermediate step. The company was founded by four ex-Airbus employees who worked on the groundbreaking E-Fan project, which back in 2015 became the first electric aircraft to cross the English Channel. Now, the team is working on a hybrid initiative to make long-range, low-emissions VTOL flight a reality even before the battery and hydrogen guys make their breakthroughs.

Zoo Tycoon

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
France's Ascendance sees an opportunity for an intermediate step. The company was founded by four ex-Airbus employees who worked on the groundbreaking E-Fan project, which back in 2015 became the first electric aircraft to cross the English Channel

It such a shame these people tell blatant lies to promote their cause;- the real first electric aeroplane to cross the English Channel was in 1981.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kAw6RFIVRUo

It’s seems to quite common trait In eVTOL land.

Last edited: