Saturn_I
ACCESS: Restricted
- Joined
- 22 June 2023
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 8
Hello, my name is Lionel.
I'm studying IT and have been interested in everything related to space exploration since I was a kid. So you may see me posting in those threads sometimes.
Also, I'm from Argentina, so I will likely comment if a thread pops up (especially if it's related to aviation, as that's what I'm interested the most). Actually, I was a lurker until I read the thread on alternative history for the Argentine Air Force and the Sea Harriers, so hopefully I'll have something to add there.
Anyways, I hope I have a long stay here. I've been reading this forum for quite a while and I already love it!
I'm studying IT and have been interested in everything related to space exploration since I was a kid. So you may see me posting in those threads sometimes.
Also, I'm from Argentina, so I will likely comment if a thread pops up (especially if it's related to aviation, as that's what I'm interested the most). Actually, I was a lurker until I read the thread on alternative history for the Argentine Air Force and the Sea Harriers, so hopefully I'll have something to add there.
Anyways, I hope I have a long stay here. I've been reading this forum for quite a while and I already love it!