European MALE saga - EuroMALE, MALE 2020, MALE RPAS

uippable with a Battlefield Surveillance radar of some type? The problem being that IIRC it replaces the EO eyeball. I could have sworn that they did arm the Predators with Longbow Hellfires when it was carrying a BSR.
Certainly Reaper can be, suspect Predator would be marginal. There have been pictures of RAF Reaper recently with an unknown SAR array on the side. Watchkeeper carry's a Wescam turret as standard and Thales iMaster radar.

Suspect you'd need to add a fairly hefty rocket to SDB to make it worth the candle...remember GLSDB only reaches 150km...(actually I don't believe that in the slightest...normal GMLRS reaches over 100km, so closer to 200km is more likely).

uippable with a Battlefield Surveillance radar of some type? The problem being that IIRC it replaces the EO eyeball. I could have sworn that they did arm the Predators with Longbow Hellfires when it was carrying a BSR.
Certainly Reaper can be, suspect Predator would be marginal. There have been pictures of RAF Reaper recently with an unknown SAR array on the side. Watchkeeper carry's a Wescam turret as standard and Thales iMaster radar.

Suspect you'd need to add a fairly hefty rocket to SDB to make it worth the candle...remember GLSDB only reaches 150km...(actually I don't believe that in the slightest...normal GMLRS reaches over 100km, so closer to 200km is more likely).
Powered JDAM or SPICE 250ER is kinda what I'm thinking, after some wikidiving.