Register here

Author Topic: Motocar's Cutaway drawings  (Read 90037 times)

Offline Motocar

• CLEARANCE: Top Secret
  • I really should change my personal text
Re: Motocar's Cutaway drawings
« Reply #300 on: April 23, 2018, 04:09:19 am »
Thanks Jemiba, I think I recycled without realizing it, although I'm still looking for more information about the Aurora 400, I remember that more than 30/35 years ago I had publicity in the classified ads of Popular Mechanics magazine as a project to invest in VTOL

Offline Motocar

« Reply #301 on: April 23, 2018, 04:38:09 am »
With the reference of the name locate this publicity on the Moshier Aurora 400 published in the Popular Mechanics magazine of March of 1987 page 149,  page 149, good for a speculative cutaway
https://archive.org/stream/PopularMechanics1987/Popular_Mechanics_03_1987#page/n137/mode/thumb

Offline Motocar

« Reply #302 on: April 23, 2018, 05:16:05 am »
The link the Moshier Aurora 400 in "secretprojects.co.uk":

https://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=3331.0

Image Aurora 400 repost

Offline Motocar

« Reply #303 on: April 27, 2018, 07:49:42 pm »
Cutaway Messerschmitt Me-163S Komet in the training version, very little known here in a speculative interpretation of it, later edited the image to incorporate some details now not very clear, accompanied by a palette and a very blurred photograph of the few that they know each other. Unidentified author and retouched by Motocar

Offline Motocar

« Reply #304 on: May 12, 2018, 08:14:58 am »
Thanks to the recent data I was able to retouch and improve the schematic speculative cut on the Messerschmitt Me.163T Komet.

Motocar

Offline Motocar

« Reply #305 on: May 18, 2018, 05:05:37 am »
Cutaway WSA-1 Tiny Trotter, another attempt to beat the record of the smaller plane that has flown (In the hands of the Starr Bumble Bee II), unfortunately I do not pass beyond the taxi tests when I present strong vibrations in the propeller, it was changed but it was not used to obtain the Guinness record, cutaway made by Motocar as a purely speculative work on this model. More information at: www.airport-data.com/aircraft N34517.html, edited 7 visit.

84407 visits
« Last Edit: May 18, 2018, 07:34:17 am by Motocar »

Offline Motocar

« Reply #306 on: May 22, 2018, 09:12:28 am »
Question...?

Offline Motocar

« Reply #307 on: May 26, 2018, 05:31:33 pm »
Cutaway Focke Wulf FW-190 training version of the famous Nazi fighter, some specimens were built for operational training, original author WEAL and retouched by Motocar to recreate this little-known model.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 08:18:08 pm by Motocar »

Offline Motocar

« Reply #308 on: May 26, 2018, 05:36:48 pm »
As a complement cutaway WSA-1 Tiny Trotter a color and now accompanied by his palette in color, author Motocar

Offline Motocar

« Reply #309 on: May 28, 2018, 08:27:19 am »
Some friend of the subject can help me locating the date of the publication of the cutaway appeared in the Flight magazine with the cutaway of the Burnelli, this appeared in the late thirties, I need the date to track the magazine on the web and its schematic cut Cunlife-Owen

Thanks in advance for any collaboration, Motocar

Offline Motocar

« Reply #310 on: May 30, 2018, 08:27:24 am »
Cutaway Retoched Cunlife Owen flying wing, retouched by Motocar
« Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 11:19:11 am by Motocar »

Offline Motocar

« Reply #311 on: May 31, 2018, 07:54:52 pm »
Cutaway RMS "Cardinal I", small tribute to a Remiddi Romano airplane builder, come from Italy in difficult moments, looking for a land where to make his dreams of life and his great passion aviation come true, I had the fortune to hear from his own voice the story of that moment when he decided to leave his land and reach this land of grace, build a family but never leave that passion for aviation to build several models including his beginnings with the planners, one of his greatest achievements among many it was to build the "Tacarigua" based on the original plans, today it rests in the MUSAFAV of Maracay. here I leave the schematic cut in a free interpretation of his latest work (unfinished) his great project the "Cardinal I" two-seat tourism plane that could also be used as a basic trainer, had an entirely metal construction, with tricycle landing gear, bubble cabin with seats side by side, an engine of 4 opposite cylinders Lycoming O-235 with a vacuum weight of only 350 Kgs and maximum 550 Kgs, being able to achieve a maximum design speed of 230 km / h, should have been built by the Montaņez Industrial Group but the initial model remained unfinished. illegible author and retouched by Motocar to recreate it

Offline Motocar

« Reply #312 on: June 10, 2018, 12:36:55 pm »
Speculative cutaway drawing Saab Draken "Stealth", author unknow in free interpretation by Motocar
P.D. unknow artist the blueprint credit your author...!

Offline Motocar

« Reply #313 on: July 14, 2018, 02:19:13 am »
Retouched....!

Offline Motocar

« Reply #314 on: July 17, 2018, 12:21:54 pm »
Cutaway Curtiss Speed Scout S-2 "Wireless", small biplane of the firm created in an attempt to build a small plane that was ahead of its time, its structure left aside the use of the cables from there the name "Wireless", propelled by a V-8 engine of the same company, there are very few data available only some blurred photographs and drawings of the patent application introduced by the company Curtiss, work in progress, author Motocar
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 01:55:52 pm by Motocar »