Motocar's Cutaway drawings

Cutaway Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-25 early drawing, now coloured and retoched by Motocar

Attachments

• Cutaway MiG-25 grande a color.JPG
    Cutaway MiG-25 grande a color.JPG
    501.6 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Greetings friends of the thread, I recently saw on Ebay a schematic cut of the MiG-19PF published in the magazine Air International 02-2006, an article about the MiG-19 and the MiG-29, I would be very grateful if anyone has it and would like to share it on the topic , it happens that that particular plane was the one to which I made my first modification (in pencil, correction, photocopies and scanning) long before I knew how to use any editing program. I would like to check the errors and successes between both works, separated by almost thirteen years until today when I stumbled upon it on the internet. thanks in advance

They left the link to the requested image

Repost

Attachments

• Cutaway MiG-19PF recorte.jpg
    Cutaway MiG-19PF recorte.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 53
Repost Cutaway Yakovlev Yak-1000

Attachments

• Cutaway Yakovlev Yak-1000.jpg
    Cutaway Yakovlev Yak-1000.jpg
    318.3 KB · Views: 55
Repost Grumaman F9F6.2 training Cougar retouched by Motocar

Attachments

• Cutaway Grumman f9f6-2.gif
    Cutaway Grumman f9f6-2.gif
    893.9 KB · Views: 63
Cutaway Nikoyan Gurevich MiG "K" manned version of the Raduga "Komet" missile, in a preview of this very little-known Soviet prototype, Modified by Motocar

Attachments

• Cutaway MiG K Raduga Komet.jpg
    Cutaway MiG K Raduga Komet.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Cutaway Mikoyan Gurevich MiG E-152, author unknow an retouched by Motocar

Attachments

• Cutaway MiG E-152.jpg
    Cutaway MiG E-152.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 48
Cutaway Lateral Tupolev Tu-22 Bomber autor unknow and retouched by Motocar

Attachments

• Cutaway lateral Tupolev Tu-22.jpg
    Cutaway lateral Tupolev Tu-22.jpg
    473.6 KB · Views: 54
Cutaway Short SA.4 Sperrin emergency Bomber. author Mike Badrocke and retouched by Motocar

Attachments

• Cutaway Short SA.4 Sperrin Bomber.jpg
    Cutaway Short SA.4 Sperrin Bomber.jpg
    690.6 KB · Views: 40
Cutaway DeHavilland Mosquito

Attachments

• Cutaway DeHavilland Mosquito.jpg
    Cutaway DeHavilland Mosquito.jpg
    539.7 KB · Views: 27
Cutaway Martin P4M-1 Mercator author Mike Badrocke and retouched by Motocar

Attachments

• Cutaway P4M-1 Mercator.jpg
    Cutaway P4M-1 Mercator.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Cutaway EWR-Sud VJ 101C, the failed VTOL tactical fighter project designed in Germany to meet NATO's requirement for a fighter with these characteristics, was to be powered by a battery of 6 engines, four in pivoting nacelles and two in the fuselage, The latter were only used during takeoff and vertical landing maneuvers, it had aspirations of being a relatively light supersonic fighter, similar in its conception to the Bell VTOL model that did not go beyond the model and the concept plans and drawings, the difference is that the Bell model was of large dimensions with a total of 8 engines, 4 tilting and two in the fuselage behind the cockpit for VTOL operation and two more engines in the tail of the fuselage for horizontal flights, author Mike Badrocke and retouched by Motocar

Attachments

• Cutaway EWR-Sud VJ-101 grande.jpg
    Cutaway EWR-Sud VJ-101 grande.jpg
    447.1 KB · Views: 55
Cutaway Chichester Miles Consultants "Leopard" author Motocar, shared from forum Zona-Militar.com.ar. speculative drawing

Attachments

• Cutaway Leopard - copia trabajada.jpg
    Cutaway Leopard - copia trabajada.jpg
    480.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited: