Collection of cutaways.

kaiserbill

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
A link to a lot of aircraft cutaways.

I had a look, and couldn't find a thread related to this, apart from specific requests.
Is there a reason for this?

They seem to be a collection from various sources.
There are quite a few that I have not seen before, such as the Rooivalk, and some of the Horten Ho-IX.
There are quite a few unbuilt, projected, or prototype-only cutaways in amongst them.
Mods, is posting this link in order?

http://www.zonamilitar.com.ar/foros/threads/cutaways-cortes-esquem%C3%A1ticos-de-aviones.24700/

Until today 3/18/2022 is what I see this note in which they refer to the topic that he carried out in the Argentine forum, today it exceeds 4 million visits and what he started sharing courteous schematics located in different sources, in 2011 I was encouraged to make a rough retouch to start from WEAL's work to recreate the MiG-19P, drawing the two-plate radar on its nose, from that moment I know many modifications, retouches and some original models created with the little information available, I hope to encourage you to visit it for your enjoyment, some time later I shared part of those works here and the administrators created a specific topic in "User Artwork AND Models" post "Motocar's cutaway drawings" Motocar

Link now redirects to some bs "investment" site...

Had my hopes up for some cool cutaways too. :confused:

Link last page

Link last page

right page ! :cool:

El enlace ahora redirige a un sitio de "inversión" bs...

Tenía mis esperanzas puestas en algunos cortes geniales también.:confundido:
Enlace última página

página correcta! :Frío:

Greetings, there you have hundreds of Cutaways, shared from different sources, works by great artists of the schematic cut "Cutaways", modifications, touch-ups and some Motocar originals, how I contributed to those designs that lacked a modest cutaway.

I share the link from the last pages of the forum, just close the ad and go to the topic of cutaways...! You will enjoy it a lot, I hope I met your expectations too. Motocar

El enlace ahora redirige a un sitio de "inversión" bs...

Tenía mis esperanzas puestas en algunos cortes geniales también.:confundido: