CiTrus90's 3D Drawings of Unbuilt Aircraft

Citrus, these are incredible!

Are you active on CGTrader or any similar sites? I'm itching to get my hands on some of these models...

Citrus, these are incredible!

Are you active on CGTrader or any similar sites? I'm itching to get my hands on some of these models...
Thank you!

I'm afraid pretty much all of these models would have to be reworked from scratch in order to be 3d printable, unfortunately.

Thank you!

I'm afraid pretty much all of these models would have to be reworked from scratch in order to be 3d printable, unfortunately.
That's part of my fun ;) If you are willing to exchange let me know, happy to offer a price!

do you have any more info for this one, its very cool.
Hi RipSteakface!
I don't have much on it unfortunately, the totality of the information I could find is courtesy of Yasotay.
It appears to have been a low-observable tiltrotor concept studied by Sikorsky and called CLVA.
You can read Yasotay's posts about it here and here.
Bagera3005 drew an enlarged 4 views of it, but for some reason decided to call it Bell V-33.

Love your work. Trying to picture how it was meant to work though.
I think there were 2 flight modes envisioned.

The first one, which I tried to depict above, is the "conventional" one, with the forward blades angled to the sides:
LM Delta Wing Rotor - rot - 0.jpg
Here lift is probably provided by a combination of the fuselage's shape and the blades acting in a similar way to wings. The exhausts at the rear would propel the "aircraft" forward.

The second flight mode instead, from what I understand, would be similar to that of a helicopter. The forward blades would be extended and part of the fuselage would act as the disc rotor to spin the blades, with the upper part rotating in a direction and the lower one counterrotating:
LM Delta Wing Rotor - rot - 1.jpg
LM Delta Wing Rotor - rot - 2.jpg
LM Delta Wing Rotor - rot - 3.jpg
Now...how feasible that would be, I have no idea.

If you could do an animation, that would really help. I did some in CATIA and it made understanding mechanisms much easier.

If you could do an animation, that would really help.
I'm trying to keep the file size on the low end, but I hope this helps:
animation_2.gif

Had Citrus not shown us how it likely worked, we could spent ten pages arguing about how it would likely have worked.
You are giving me way too much praise, I'm just guessing from the patent images how it might operate.

Intake looks odd on this one, almost like it's backwards. I assume that's just some really odd light angles.
silent-night-attack-aircraft-copy-jpg.52746

Intuitively it looks like a potential problem. I suppose they may have worked on the leading edge and canopy to help alleviate the problem. Or they might not have gotten that far.

One of your best yet! Photo-realistic.
the-office-bow.gif

More on the Rockwell Silent Night Attack:
NAA Rocwell Silent night attack aircraft - front.jpg
NAA Rocwell Silent night attack aircraft - side.jpg
NAA Rocwell Silent night attack aircraft - top.jpg
I guess shielding the fan face to lower RCS took priority in the design of the aircraft.

Are you going to make a render showing the wing locked to the canard? I would like to see that as well. It looks awesome. :)
Would a 3 view suffice?
NG CLOW - front 1.jpg
NG CLOW - front 2.jpg
NG CLOW - side 1.jpg
NG CLOW - side 2.jpg
NG CLOW - top 1.jpg
NG CLOW - top 2.jpg