Swearingen SA-28T ???

Does anyone have a bottom view of the 28T?
I am curious about area-ruling.

Sorry, he held a lot of his work very close. I'm not even sure that Syberjet has any of it. Other than models and news clippings he never considered any of it something he'd share. If an aircraft didn't go into production or prototype...he did it in his head. I asked about that once, he told me he designed airplanes at night...in bed, staring at the ceiling. No paper unless something was being made. He had no problem retaining that kind of detail in his mind. Every single part. Not much sleep. I wanted to digitize missing data, he wouldn't have it.
Good Day All!

I had the pleasure of visiting Texas Air Museum-Stinson in San Antonio again this past week on what really is our last Spring Break Road Trip as my son, who turns 20 in a week, will graduate from College in May. I happened to have made a connection with one of the volunteers/budding archivist a few months ago and started a conversation about the Swearingen designs. Turns out he worked for Swearingen for some time and saw the mock up (prototype?) of the jet engine powered Metro and always felt that if it had been built, it would have seriously undercut what the Cessna Citation line developed into.

At the same time, I came across an EPay posting selling a few hundred rolled drawing from Swearingen. I made an offer which was accepted and my Museum contact kindly picked up the drawings as the seller was in San Antonio as well. Turns out he was involved in the Estate Auction after Ed Swearingen's passing as his wife sold off anything that would go. All that was left were some plaques and framed photos along with the drawings I purchased. While there, we went to meet the seller too and he kindly donated the plaques and framed photos to the Museum. So sadly, my hope for the personal collection being at a University or Library was crushed.

Enjoy the Day! Mark

Does anyone have a bottom view of the 28T?
I am curious about area-ruling.
Area-ruling is evident from the top and side view. Keep in mind, the ruling will not be overly dramatic since design mach is 1.05. However, designing to a mach 1.05 is not desirable (high drag).