Looks like CAMM-MR may be dual packed!
(foreground CAMM, CAMM-ER and CAMM-MR missiles and on the background a CAMM-MR launching from Mk41 silo in what looks to be the bottom right corner with a shadow over the top left corner)

View: https://twitter.com/JakOSpades/status/1699351841996222920
Saw this the other day elsewhere. It's exactly what I was hoping for. I've argued for a while that going forward our investment in Aster-30 should be directed to developing its innate potential in the anti-ballistic and anti-hypersonic roles and conserving them for use against that very-high/very-fast target set while using something more cost-effective and ideally more space-efficient for general fleet defence against (relatively) lower and slower targets. It looks like the CAMM family now gives us a full set of options for the latter.

That narrow top section suggests potential for an ESSM block II style upgrade at some point. CAMM already has an active seeker of course (the biggest change in ESSM blkII) but bigger is always better with active seekers to burn through target ECM.

Seems the sensible thing would be to develop a scalable GaNi AESA seeker that could also be used for the next version of Meteor too now that we're not going ahead with JNAAM. More girth up front would allow for the electronics section to be rearranged to take up less length and fit a longer motor with a longer (time wise) burn profile. Especially if they can get some of that resonantly mixed explosive off BAE to make the warhead more compact too.

Bah, I'm getting way too ahead. I just hope HMG actually buy the thing in the first place!

I'm not sure there's any intention for the RN to buy CAMM-MR, at least now. The dual canister is for Mk 41, which the T45s no longer have room for with the CAMM mushroom farm going in. T26 and possibly T31/32 get Mk41 but not the sensors for that sort of engagement. And keeping a mixed load out of ASTER-30 and CAMM-MR in the T45 replacement means either rehosting ASTER or continuing with two different types of VLS indefinitely.

In summary, Sylver+ASTER has really complicated the RN's ship outfitting choices.

I would love to see a CAMM/RAM hybrid for some reason. Could work really well as RAM replacement for future ships. Things like the german F-126 would get even more RCS reduction and If ExLS is used one could have 6 missiles more. But all would have to be in the front after the MK.41. maybe aft on the hanger one could put a gun based weapon system, laser or other missile system.