Motocar's Cutaway drawings

Cutaway AIDC F-CK Ching Kuo, in a speculation with double drift, something that I suppose the designers took into account when they made studies and proposals for the design of the native Taiwanese fighter, author Mike Badrocke and retouched by Motocar to recreate this nonexistent fighter.

Attachments

• Cutaway Ching Kiu y si....jpg
    Cutaway Ching Kiu y si....jpg
    1,005.8 KB · Views: 489
Cutaway MiG E-4, The small fighter that gave life to the longest fighter saga, the Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-21, starting with this prototype that shared another wing configuration with its gestation brother the E-2 with arrow wings, being chosen to go into production the prototype with the distinctive delta wings, many are unaware that the configuration study prototype used a Tumanski RD-9 axial motor used in the MiG-19, this motor despite lacking the thrust offered by the Definitive engine the RD-11 showed a performance of approximately 1900 Km / h even having almost the same dimensions of the definitive fighter, hence its taper towards the smaller size nozzle of the Y-4, in this prototype almost all the new features were tested. front opening (with thin frames) that was ejected next to the pilot to offer greater protection to the pilot during ejections at supersonic speeds, mounted an ejection seat already used in the MiG-17 and MiG-19 while waiting One of the most modern that the first MiG-21 F13 would mount, its wing finished off its marginal edges in a “tip” and had two configurations of the fences, in one model it had three of these on the wing extrados starting from its leading edge, in another it had a large fence on the wing intrados, it also mounted two ventral fins on the rear of the fuselage, discarded in favor of a single central one. Schematic cut retouched by Motocar based on the well-known work of Mike Badrocke to recreate the genesis of the MiG-21. Motocar

Attachments

• Cutaway MiG-E-4 - copia.jpg
    Cutaway MiG-E-4 - copia.jpg
    661.5 KB · Views: 221
Last edited:
Cutaway MiG E-4, The small fighter that gave life to the longest fighter saga, the Mikoyan Gurevich MiG-21, starting with this prototype that shared another wing configuration with its gestation brother the E-2 with arrow wings, being chosen to go into production the prototype with the distinctive delta wings, many are unaware that the configuration study prototype used a Tumanski RD-9 axial motor used in the MiG-19, this motor despite lacking the thrust offered by the Definitive engine the RD-11 showed a performance of approximately 1900 Km / h even having almost the same dimensions of the definitive fighter, hence its taper towards the smaller size nozzle of the Y-4, in this prototype almost all the new features were teste

" .... front opening (with thin frames) that was ejected next to the pilot to offer greater protection to the pilot during ejections at supersonic speeds, mounted an ejection seat already used in the MiG-17 and MiG-19 while waiting ... "

Re0-translating: the Mig-19 front windshield and canopy stay with the ejection seat ... as it leaves the airplane. The windshield is hinged at the front edge. During ejection, that front hinge shifts to in front of the rudder pedals, so that the clear windshield protects the pilot against wind-blast. The windshield protects against injuries like leg flail and arm flail.

Cutaway Mikoyan Gurevich MiG E-4

Attachments

• Cutaway MiG-E-4 - defitivo.jpg
    Cutaway MiG-E-4 - defitivo.jpg
    641.9 KB · Views: 150
  • Cutaway MiG-E-4 eng.jpg
    Cutaway MiG-E-4 eng.jpg
    660.9 KB · Views: 145
Cutaway MiG-AT, prototypes I and II

Attachments

• Cutaway MigG AT.jpg
    Cutaway MigG AT.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 161
Oye, Motorcar, tal vez puedas hacer el interno para el pájaro silencioso F-118. Dibujé el diseño en papel y una foto comprada por Dragon, su parte trasera es x-45 y el frente es ave de presa. Un reemplazo del f-117 para la fuerza aérea si el JSF no aparecía.

Attachments

• 26943.jpg
    26943.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 181
Oye, Motorcar, tal vez puedas hacer el interno para el pájaro silencioso F-118. Dibujé el diseño en papel y una foto comprada por Dragon, su parte trasera es x-45 y el frente es ave de presa. Un reemplazo del f-117 para la fuerza aérea si el JSF no aparecía.
[URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.3dcadbrowser.com/3d-model/boeing-bop-2060 [/ URL]

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.3dcadbrowser.com/th/7/26/26943.jpg [/ URL]

maybe use it as a markup to recreate the cutaway BoP

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.3dcadbrowser.com/3d-model/boeing-bop-2060 [/ URL]

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.3dcadbrowser.com/th/7/26/26943.jpg [/ URL]

maybe use it as a markup to recreate the cutaway BoP
Hi Motocar,
I think using the rear half of the Boeing X-45 as an internal is a great choice it draws directly from the BOP technology. If they had gone a head and made a bomber from BOP tech it probably would be redesigned in the rear to be more like the x-45 to make it more stable. the second picture is a photo shop of the rear x-45 and forward BOP put together they fit perfectly like it was meant to be that way.

Attachments

• x45a-2.jpg
    x45a-2.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 159
  • 0Y9k01x.jpg
    0Y9k01x.jpg
    387.7 KB · Views: 142
Hi Motocar,
I was thinking of trying to fit the rear of x-45 to the front of this BOP picture im not much of a drawer and im not to good with software i would have to print them out cut outline and tape them. They seem close to the same angle. If you can match them up some how feel free to try. just to give an idea what it would look like.

Attachments

• x45a-2.jpg
    x45a-2.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 119
  • hqdefault.jpg
    hqdefault.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 116
Hi Motocar,
I was thinking of trying to fit the rear of x-45 to the front of this BOP picture im not much of a drawer and im not to good with software i would have to print them out cut outline and tape them. They seem close to the same angle. If you can match them up some how feel free to try. just to give an idea what it would look like.
Gave it a try it definitely could have come out better but you get the idea!! Sorry about the tape.

Attachments

• IMG_0084.jpg
    IMG_0084.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0086.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 145
And with a engine and weapons systems.
Radar: Raytheon AESA pre-APG-79 radar
EO system: Modified An/AAS-44c Multi Spectral Targeting System

Attachments

• IMG_0087.jpg
    IMG_0087.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Cutaway Fokker M.17, Biplane fighter developed starting from another model, the M.16 Two-seater fighter, in this model the overall dimensions were reduced making a light and small aircraft that used an Oberursel Ur. II radial engine (LeRhone produced in Germany) with power that varies from 80/100 Hp depending on the source consulted, rectangular section fuselage and cabin flush with the upper plane, with triangular cuts on both sides to improve downward visibility and a prominent anti-roll frame in front, its armament had a single synchronized machine gun, its rear was finished off by a integral rudder and stabilizer surfaces (according to what can be seen in the blurry photographs of the time), landing gear with elastic suspension, its propeller is noticeable in size compared to the general dimensions of the M.17, this design did not pass a single copy but a curious fact was Anthony Fokker's favorite mount and used for transfers, the lack of more data They only allow us to speculate on the arrangement of some components, being clear that if the motor that takes from a cutaway of the Fokker Dr.I for being of the same type mounted on the M.17. Motocar Cutaway Fokker M.17.jpg

Attachments

• Dutaway Fokker M.17.jpg
    Dutaway Fokker M.17.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Dutaway Fokker M.17.jpg
    Dutaway Fokker M.17.jpg
    492.2 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:

Attachments

• SSBJ Motocar.jpg
    SSBJ Motocar.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
An application; In the bi-monthly magazine Air Entusiast in its January-February 1998 edition, there was an article about the Tysbin and its cutaway. I would really appreciate it if you would scan it and share it here, in the university newspaper library or in the collection of a forum friend. First of all, Thanks. Motocar

Attachments

• Tysbin Airentusiast.png
    Tysbin Airentusiast.png
    232.5 KB · Views: 110
An application; In the bi-monthly magazine Air Entusiast in its January-February 1998 edition, there was an article about the Tysbin and its cutaway. I would really appreciate it if you would scan it and share it here, in the university newspaper library or in the collection of a forum friend. First of all, Thanks. Motocar
Espero que puedas trabajar con esto

Attachments

• 076.jpg
    076.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 106
Justo Miranda thank you very much for such a valuable contribution, that publication does not arrive in my country, now I will retouch and join both halves to post it again.

Justo Miranda thank you very much for such a valuable contribution, that publication does not arrive in my country, now I will retouch and join both halves to post it again.

Gracias a ti por tu trabajo

Greetings, any friend of the subject or the forum in general will have more information or data about the Mach Buster, type of fuselage construction, its wings were of traditional metallic or composite construction, what type of engine did it use, was it overloaded...? Thanks, I'm working on making a specific cutaway right now.

It would be interesting to make a speculative cutaway of the Moller M400 "Skycar", beyond the controversies of whether it is a scam or simply an inability to solve the different problems, from financial, technical, image, media and commercial

Attachments

• 1648908711186.jpg
    1648908711186.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 110
Cutaway Urban, retouched by Motocar to enlarge the scale and improve its sharpness

Attachments

• tecnologia-Fancraft - copia.jpg
    tecnologia-Fancraft - copia.jpg
    905.2 KB · Views: 87
Hiller Airjeep 2.0.

It is not Hiller but Piasecki VZ-8 Airgeep that is the inspiration for this project, overcoming the technological differences with today's Urban, a product that uses the latest advances from computer-assisted flight technology to electric motorization powered by a fuel cell. of hydrogen at very high pressure, this project is quite advanced.

Attachments

• 800px-Spanish_M48_front_imposing.jpg
    800px-Spanish_M48_front_imposing.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 27654444_1558351490885037_2742760844413219582_n.jpg
    27654444_1558351490885037_2742760844413219582_n.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Repost Cutaway SSAC Ultracar design and concept by Motocar

Attachments

• Cutaway SSAC modificado toma aire grande.jpg
    Cutaway SSAC modificado toma aire grande.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 112
Cutaway Kamov Ka-26 "Hoodlum" light twin-engine utility helicopter, developed by the Kamov firm to meet the requirement of a light aircraft with great capacity and maneuverability, something in which coaxial helicopters have proven their worth and versatility, used by the airline Aeroflot and with users in other countries including Japan, resorts as already mentioned to the coaxial configuration and the use of two M14 radial engines in gondolas on both sides of the fuselage, in the one shown here it is presented to us without the passenger cabin, this arrangement makes it suitable for aerial crane functions, author not indicated in the drawing and retouched by Motocar

Attachments

• Cutaway Kamov Ka-26.jpg
    Cutaway Kamov Ka-26.jpg
    381.8 KB · Views: 117
In progress next speculative cutaway

Attachments

• Lateral.jpg
    Lateral.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 85
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Hiller Airjeep 2.0.

No es Hiller sino Piasecki VZ-8 Airgeep la inspiración de este proyecto, superando las diferencias tecnológicas con el Urban actual, un producto que utiliza los últimos avances desde la tecnología de vuelo asistido por computadora hasta la motorización eléctrica alimentada por una celda de combustible. de hidrógeno a muy alta presión, este proyecto está bastante avanzado.

Thanks for the information, that's exactly what I wanted to say, unfortunately I misidentified the prototype but as you well note the new design benefits from the new technologies available today, it represents a great advance towards achieving true flying cars beyond the Drone versions inhabited. Regards Motocar

I have been searching for quite some time without success for the schematic section of the Grumman J2F-5 "Duck" amphibious utility plane. I would be very grateful if a friend could share it with me here. Motocar
1656990006248.jpg