Blackkite, are you saying that the Nakajima A8N could be an navy version of Ki-87?

I never heard about A8K,A8M and A8N carrier fighter.
Immediately before the defeat, the Imperial Japanese Navy's aircraft carrier task force had collapsed and did not require a carrier fighter.

I know only land base 20-shi Ko fighter (air superiority fighter) planned by the IJN.

Last edited:
I never heard about A8K,A8M and A8N carrier fighter.
Immediately before the defeat, the Imperial Japanese Navy's aircraft carrier task force had collapsed and did not require a carrier fighter.

I know only land base 20-shi Ko fighter (air superiority fighter) planned by the IJN.
Infact in " Fighters of Dying Sun " A8K ( based on J6K) , A8M ( based on A7M) and ( A8N - i don't if is officially designation but probably proposed Nakajjima fighter based on Ki-87 for 20 shi Ko fighter) were all projects for 20 -shi Ko fighter . Foldable wings of Kawanishi A8K in " Lampart Japonskie marinarski 1912 - 1945 " (polish book) had confused me . So i have seen more info about author of Lampart series seems be not unkown authors : Tadeusz Januszewski had published some english book of yellow series of Mushroom and Kryzysztof Zalewski (1966 - 2012) was a polish militiria historian author .

Last edited:
Unfortunatly I do not know.
It's hard for me to imagine J6K final shape.

Attachments

• EN4nVEIU8AIUEWY.jpg
    EN4nVEIU8AIUEWY.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 47
  • jinpu.jpg
    jinpu.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom