Gallahad11406
ACCESS: Restricted
- Joined
- 16 June 2025
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 7
Hi, I am Golakh from India, I am a engineering graduate wanting to know more about the world.
What's your issue ?If I had a blog I wouldn't do... whatever that was.
@SMR
Please remember that this forum is focused on technology that failed to progress beyond the drawing board
This is a highly suboptimal and unwanted outcome.Edit: I think I'll just leave since im sensing a lot of not hostility but just i get im not wanted lol. I like the forum and keep it up but I understand my content or its discussions aren't for everyone.
Anyway peace out.
Hi,Hello everyone.
I am a Korean. This is my first time visiting this forum, and I was very impressed by the interesting discussions here.
I have a question: would it be acceptable for me to share a conceptual design I've been working on, specifically related to an engine?
Please understand that I am using an AI translator, so my English may be awkward or my replies might be slow. Thank you for your understanding.
こんにちは、はじめまして。クロスと言います。私は日本で複葉機の模型を作っています。よろしくお願い致します!I am the owner and first moderator of this site. My name is Paul Martell-Mead, I am 32, and live in London, England. I work in IT, but I am very interested in military aviation technology and have built up a large database of knowledge on this subject. I post as "overscan" or "aerospacetech" on various aviation forums.
I recently got married in New Zealand and plan to move there eventually with my New Zealand wife, Vanessa.
[note this information is 14 years out of date - see this post - Admin]
Please, don't forget English is the forum's language for a practical reason.こんにちは、はじめまして。クロスと言います。私は日本で複葉機の模型を作っています。よろしくお願い致します!