Karnitin75
ACCESS: Restricted
- Joined
- 25 April 2024
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 3
Hello im a 18 year old guy studying Game graphics. On the side i travel around sweden looking at military museums and archives. Otherwise im at home watching movies or playing games like Generation zero, War thunder or just messing around with youtube. I have a Girlfriend(18) as of last year. Oh yea, i live in Sweden.I am the owner and first moderator of this site. My name is Paul Martell-Mead, I am 32, and live in London, England. I work in IT, but I am very interested in military aviation technology and have built up a large database of knowledge on this subject. I post as "overscan" or "aerospacetech" on various aviation forums.
I recently got married in New Zealand and plan to move there eventually with my New Zealand wife, Vanessa.
[note this information is 14 years out of date - see this post - Admin]
I love tanks from the 1940-1989 period