piginapoke
I really should change my personal text
- Joined
- 11 March 2013
- Messages
- 111
- Reaction score
- 142
Hello,
I'm Robin, I am married and have 2 children. I am from the UK and a big fan of experimental aircraft, in particular the X-planes (American and Russian). I'm into retro video gaming having previously worked in the industry and now in a complete change of career I work for a UK aerospace company (one of the few left). I'm also into papercraft modelling and plan to make a papercraft model of each of the X-planes.
I'm Robin, I am married and have 2 children. I am from the UK and a big fan of experimental aircraft, in particular the X-planes (American and Russian). I'm into retro video gaming having previously worked in the industry and now in a complete change of career I work for a UK aerospace company (one of the few left). I'm also into papercraft modelling and plan to make a papercraft model of each of the X-planes.