thjakits
ACCESS: Restricted
- Joined
- 2 August 2019
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 2
Hi all,
My name is Thomas Jakits, I am from Austria and I am living in Panama for the last 27 years. I have a beautiful family with 2 kids and now 2 dogs!
I have a Mechanical Engineering background, but for the last 25 years I make a living flying helicopters....
I came to SECRET ("INTERESTING") projects, via a Facebook post...
A chance encounter with Horten Wings got me started in "non-traditional/classic/conformist" aircraft designs and things "got worse" from there on!!
Frankly - I find "stock" boring - I am always looking to "improve/modify/simplify" something and anything.....
Nowadays I am also interested in Aquaponics (I believe the future food supply will eventually depend in one way or the other on Aquaponics or similar system ...), Alternative/Renewable Energy, anything that moves (Cars, Trucks, bikes, boats - I find the progress in sailing technology in the last few years absolutely fantastic!), I like the idea to build a SKOOLIE! (Google it up! Warning - this stuff is addictive!)
I am following general politics and of course have my own opinions.....
Okay - now getting started in sifting through all the secrets on this forum!!
Cheers,
Thomas
My name is Thomas Jakits, I am from Austria and I am living in Panama for the last 27 years. I have a beautiful family with 2 kids and now 2 dogs!
I have a Mechanical Engineering background, but for the last 25 years I make a living flying helicopters....
I came to SECRET ("INTERESTING") projects, via a Facebook post...
A chance encounter with Horten Wings got me started in "non-traditional/classic/conformist" aircraft designs and things "got worse" from there on!!
Frankly - I find "stock" boring - I am always looking to "improve/modify/simplify" something and anything.....
Nowadays I am also interested in Aquaponics (I believe the future food supply will eventually depend in one way or the other on Aquaponics or similar system ...), Alternative/Renewable Energy, anything that moves (Cars, Trucks, bikes, boats - I find the progress in sailing technology in the last few years absolutely fantastic!), I like the idea to build a SKOOLIE! (Google it up! Warning - this stuff is addictive!)
I am following general politics and of course have my own opinions.....
Okay - now getting started in sifting through all the secrets on this forum!!
Cheers,
Thomas
Last edited: