Intelligence officials say United States has retrieved craft of non-human origin

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not old news. I’d really take the time to read the article involving Special Access Programs, who is involved and what is being discussed and where it’s going.

It’s not old news. I’d really take the time to read the article involving Special Access Programs, who is involved and what is being discussed and where it’s going.

In 1947, Air Materiel Command replied to a request by the head of the Air Force regarding "flying discs." The reply included the phrase that flying discs could be a program "outside the knowledge of this command."

And adding a request for "more information." Here we are in 2023 and nothing's changed, as in nothing. All I hear on the news lately is about "stigma" and "better data." And so far, nothing. And I confidently predict more nothing in the future.

Read the article then comment. Wow. You’re like optimistic for new information and at the same time are completely taking away from it. This was just brought forth today.

I read it. Red flag: 'His on-the-record statements were all “cleared for open publication” on April 4 and 6, 2023, in documents provided to us.'

Cleared by ?

For decades, some kind of "disclosure" was promised by the U.S. Air Force - nothing happened. The first popular Flying Saucer book, The Flying Saucers are Real by (Major) Donald Keyhoe, appeared in January 1950. From an Amazon review:

"And the Major takes us along on his journey from incredulity through skepticism to acceptance that we are being visited by Interplanetary Craft.
And he even mentions UFO "Orbs". A fellow named Gorman had a dogfight with one. You can read all about that here.)
There are also some fascinating sections about early space flight research that WE were doing...and which show that we don't need to invoke "reverse engineering" of any spare UFOs laying about to explain how far we have come scientifically."

It’s clearly clealy discussed in that article. Through DOPSR. Cleared as in they knew it was going to be leaked.

Well the two authors of the piece are known UFO believers with several published books on the subject, and releasing the story vias The Debrief ensures no editorial supervision.

So, I'd like to see some corroboration.

I read it. Red flag: 'His on-the-record statements were all “cleared for open publication” on April 4 and 6, 2023, in documents provided to us.'

Cleared by ?

For decades, some kind of "disclosure" was promised by the U.S. Air Force - nothing happened. The first popular Flying Saucer book, The Flying Saucers are Real by (Major) Donald Keyhoe, appeared in January 1950. From an Amazon review:

"And the Major takes us along on his journey from incredulity through skepticism to acceptance that we are being visited by Interplanetary Craft.
And he even mentions UFO "Orbs". A fellow named Gorman had a dogfight with one. You can read all about that here.)
There are also some fascinating sections about early space flight research that WE were doing...and which show that we don't need to invoke "reverse engineering" of any spare UFOs laying about to explain how far we have come scientifically."
The worst thing that can happen to an environmentalist is for the government to shut down nuclear power plants, factories, oil refineries and internal combustion cars. Logic dictates that the ecologist should rejoice, but my experience with humanity tells me that this will not be the case. Life of this guy would have ceased to have meaning. Now the U.S. government has begun to do what ufologists have always asked for... I know that it is not well considered in the forum to talk about conspiracies but I think that something very strange is happening here. Is it possible that after so many years contact has been achieved? I really didn't expect to live to see it, but why not?

Cleared by ?

The worst thing that can happen to an environmentalist is for the government to shut down nuclear power plants, factories, oil refineries and internal combustion cars. Logic dictates that the ecologist should rejoice, but my experience with humanity tells me that this will not be the case. Life of this guy would have ceased to have meaning. Now the U.S. government has begun to do what ufologists have always asked for... I know that it is not well considered in the forum to talk about conspiracies but I think that something very strange is happening here. Is it possible that after so many years contact has been achieved? I really didn't expect to live to see it, but why not?

No need to use the word conspiracy. You have only two choices: UFOs, from outer space or manmade? Pick one.

Well the two authors of the piece are known UFO believers with several published books on the subject, and releasing the story vias The Debrief ensures no editorial supervision.

But the guy in question does have an interesting career biography in both the NGA & NRO and that’s all I’ll say on this.

Cleared by ?

No need to use the word conspiracy. You have only two choices: UFOs, from outer space or manmade? Pick one.
It would be fair to consider a third possibility... Built and designed by intelligent machines built by humans. Von Neuman?

Cleared by ?

It would be fair to consider a third possibility... Built and designed by intelligent machines built by humans. Von Neuman?

Back in the 1940s? I don't think so.

But the guy in question does have an interesting career biography in both the NGA & NRO and that’s all I’ll say on this.
That’s why I posted it.

Cleared by ?

Back in the 1940s? I don't think so.
From “Flying Wings and Flying Saucers”

Year 1947 was incredibly special. Just five days before the cancellation of the Chance Vought XF5U-1 program, the doctrine to contain the Soviet expansion was announced to Congress by President Harry S. Truman.

The Cold War had started.

In May 22, the President signed an Act of Congress that implement the Truman Doctrine.

On June 4, the first Mogul balloon was launched, five days later the U.S. attaché in Moscow informed the War Department that the Soviets had begun the serial construction of the Horten Ho VIII flying wing bomber.

In June 26, the U.S. newspapers first began using the term flying saucer.

The Roswell incident occurred on July 8.

In July 26, the President signed the National Security Act (NSA 47) creating the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the National Security Council (NSC).

The first North American F-86 swept wing fighter was flown on October 1, thirteen days later the Bell X-1 experimental rocket plane flew faster than the speed of sound, but it was a record that was kept secret.

In December 30, the Soviet swept wing fighter MiG-15 makes its first flight.

In 1947 the U.S. intelligence organization lacked the resources to penetrate the Soviet curtain of secrecy to collect information concerning military bases or atomic research sites far from Moscow.

According to the Air material Command's Intelligence Department, the 95 per cent of the information available on the new types of Soviet airplanes had been obtained during the annual Soviet Air Day Show at Tushino Airdrome.

Within this concept, in which the mystery and the lack of information about what happened at the other side of the Iron Curtain favoured the curiosity of the western public, several journalists working in aircraft publications had the temptation to speculate what could be the next Soviet fighter.

In the ‘June 9, 1947 intelligence report’, the U.S. attaché in Moscow Major Edison K. Walters informed the War Department that the Soviets had started the production of a jet powered version of the Horten Ho VIII, with 131 feet wingspan and thirty-three thousand pounds max weight. The information was false, but the fear of losing technological superiority to the Soviets in the field of radar, and the possibility of Soviet-built stealth bombers, generated significant disagreements regarding defense strategy between the Department of Defense and the Northrop firm.

Great investment had already been made in the flying wing bomber and the manufacture of the pre-series had been initiated. The engineers argued that the flying wings were to change the future of aviation as this type of airframe could transport a greater load of bombs at a higher altitude and with lower fuel consumption than conventional airplanes, while operating beyond the capabilities of enemy detection, invisible to the nine U.S.S.R. radar rings and the 19,000 Soviet fighters.

Politicians were doubtful and the U.S. Air Force generals preferred to keep their radars. They finally solved the issue by ordering the destruction of all the flying wings that had already been built.

The idea was circulated that this type of airplane suffered from unsolvable control problems; several disinformation tactics were employed, including conspiracy theories and the creation of the myth of circular shaped flying saucers (a type of wing that had never worked) still considered a pseudo-religion by many people nowadays.

"Politicians were doubtful and the U.S. Air Force generals preferred to keep their radars. They finally solved the issue by ordering the destruction of all the flying wings that had already been built.

"The idea was circulated that this type of airplane suffered from unsolvable control problems; several disinformation tactics were employed, including conspiracy theories and the creation of the myth of circular shaped flying saucers (a type of wing that had never worked) still considered a pseudo-religion by many people nowadays."

Oh brother. This again?

Last edited:
We had a Senior Air Defense Officer (SADO) classify a UAP over Iraq as a meteor shower during a standard tanker sortie, despite its characteristics not being close to a meteor shower. I'm not really holding my breath for an official response from the USAF as to what is going on up there.

"Politicians were doubtful and the U.S. Air Force generals preferred to keep their radars. They finally solved the issue by ordering the destruction of all the flying wings that had already been built.

"The idea was circulated that this type of airplane suffered from unsolvable control problems; several disinformation tactics were employed, including conspiracy theories and the creation of the myth of circular shaped flying saucers (a type of wing that had never worked) still considered a pseudo-religion by many people nowadays."

Oh brother. This again?

I do not agree with some conclusions that appear in Bill Rose's books and I suppose that he will also think the same of my books, if he has spent any time reading them. But we are both interested in the subject (although I am not a believer). At least we have tried and if some people unhappy with our work provide new evidence, it will have been worth it.

Attachments

• 690.jpg
    690.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • 691.jpg
    691.jpg
    970.1 KB · Views: 14
The DIGEST Air Intelligence

February 1956 Volume 9 Number 2

Published by the Directorate of Intelligence UNITED STATES AIR FORCE

SECRET

TECHNICAL BRIEFS

Page 42

Couzinet has improved his flying saucer

René Couzinet of France reportedly has improved his original design of a circular planform, vertical take-off-and-landing aircraft. The reported specifications for the improved version are:

Span: 44.6 feet
Lifting surface area: 645.6 square feet
Six Lycoming engines (180 hp each): 1,080 hp
One turbojet (Marcel Dassault Viper): 1,639 pounds thrust
Empty weight: 9,900 pounds
Useful load: 19,800 pounds
Total weight: 27,700 pounds

According to the report, the modified version incorporates a principle of operation similar to that used in Couzinet’s original proposal, that is, two contra-rotating discs superimposed to annul gyroscopic effect. The discs are supported by a fixed central section in which the cockpit, the engines, and landing gear are located. There are now 50 adjustable vanes around the periphery of each disc instead of the 48 in the earlier proposal.

It is claimed that this improved version has already undergone preliminary wind tunnel tests, and is expected to be flown in April. [CONFIDENTIAL] End

The DIGEST Air Intelligence

February 1956 Volume 9 Number 2

Published by the Directorate of Intelligence UNITED STATES AIR FORCE

SECRET

TECHNICAL BRIEFS

Page 42

Couzinet has improved his flying saucer

René Couzinet of France reportedly has improved his original design of a circular planform, vertical take-off-and-landing aircraft. The reported specifications for the improved version are:

Span: 44.6 feet
Lifting surface area: 645.6 square feet
Six Lycoming engines (180 hp each): 1,080 hp
One turbojet (Marcel Dassault Viper): 1,639 pounds thrust
Empty weight: 9,900 pounds
Useful load: 19,800 pounds
Total weight: 27,700 pounds

According to the report, the modified version incorporates a principle of operation similar to that used in Couzinet’s original proposal, that is, two contra-rotating discs superimposed to annul gyroscopic effect. The discs are supported by a fixed central section in which the cockpit, the engines, and landing gear are located. There are now 50 adjustable vanes around the periphery of each disc instead of the 48 in the earlier proposal.

It is claimed that this improved version has already undergone preliminary wind tunnel tests, and is expected to be flown in April. [CONFIDENTIAL] End

This thread is sadly off the rails.

News Nation story:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSj7QsHRxHQ

The Inspector General said this was “Credible and Urgent”. There was a need to get this story out on a deadline. Washington Post couldnt get it out in time.

The person bringing this forth is very very credible with many highly decorated officials confirming that and speaking out in his behalf. This was in part made possible though the Gilllibrand Amandment and whistleblower protections.

This testimony is one of the matches that is lighting a stick of dynamite. This isn’t fringe conspiracy. There are regular Congressional hearings and inquiries regarding SAPs and as a result, what this person is testifying to very may well be a part of history.

Last edited:
The Inspector General said this was “Credible and Urgent”. There was a need to get this story out on a deadline. Washington Post couldnt get it out in time.

Frequently stories like this do not get out quickly from large, established publishers because they are being fact checked.

There are regular Congressional hearings and inquiries regarding SAPs and as a result, what this person is testifying to very may well be a part of history

If activities were being hidden within unrelated special access programs as the article alleges, yes that would be very illegal and a big deal. Even if the activities were not of the nature being alleged, the resulting investigations would come close to putting an end to special access programs as we know them now (at least outside of the intelligence programs).

If activities were being hidden within unrelated special access programs as the article alleges, yes that would be very illegal and a big deal. Even if the activities were not of the nature being alleged, the resulting investigations would come close to putting an end to special access programs as we know them now (at least outside of the intelligence programs).
That why this seems very credible to me. He is a highly regarded/reputable high ranking government official with top secret/sci clearances within the NSA and NRO utilizing whistleblower protections though proper channels in congress to disclose top secret documents trying to maintain integrity and duty to his country the best he can.

It seems like considering his high position, he seemingly has weighed the consequences vs the implications or illegalities of what he is presenting that come with his testimony in regards to SAPs as a whole.

I agree on large news originations and that things take time. Clearly there was a need to get this out in a certain way. The authors of the article within the Debrief were the same ones that are writers/reported on the UAP/Ryan Graves article in the New York Times. Ralph Blumenthal is a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist.

Last edited:
That why this seems very credible to me. He is a highly regarded/reputable high ranking government official with top secret/sci clearances within the NSA and NRO utilizing whistleblower protections though proper channels in congress to disclose top secret documents trying to maintain integrity and duty to his country the best he can.

It seems like considering his high position, he seemingly has weighed the consequences vs the implications or illegalities of what he is presenting that come with his testimony in regards to SAPs as a whole.

I agree on large news originations and that things take time. Clearly there was a need to get this out in a certain way. The authors of the article within the Debrief were the same ones that are writers/reported on the UAP/Ryan Graves article in the New York Times. Ralph Blumenthal is a Pulitzer Prize winning journalist.

Does he still hold an active clearance?

Considering the lengths that the government has gone through to protect this topic, it's weird to me that he would appear publicly or be allowed to appear publicly. If I were in his position with those claims and knew the nature/codenames of the SAPs relative to this topic, I would probably fear for my life.

Translation: we found a beaver sitting on the floating log of clearly non-human origin (no human have teeth like that). After long and tedious battle, the beaver retreated, and partially preserved log was recovered by secret specialists and put into secret laboratory.

Does he still hold an active clearance?

Considering the lengths that the government has gone through to protect this topic, it's weird to me that he would appear publicly or be allowed to appear publicly. If I were in his position with those claims and knew the nature/codenames of the SAPs relative to this topic, I would probably fear for my life.
I’m not certain on his clearance as he no longer is active military.

I think things are at a point they can no longer contain it even just in regards to law. There clearly has been a massive level of deception and withholding technological advancements and academics if true. Most agencies at this point are saying “no comment” as it’s a bad look to continue lying.

He‘s already testified to Congress intelligence committees under oath for 7 hours.

He’s filed whistle blower paperwork with the former Inspector General for the Intelligence services as HIS attorney.

He has given documents to congress, literally had the job to investigate UFOs for the UAP task force and has found that it’s being hidden for everyone.

He has named names, people, positions, project names, docs, to a level that it can’t be ignored.

Its well researched information through all the proper channels and was doing it secretly before coming forward in the media.

Here is an clip with a journalist involved in regards to fear. They said they would have published with the WaPo but had a deadline and the editorial process would take too long. They both mentioned the personal danger he was putting himself at. Speculation but they had to quickly but strategically get things in a public space and couldn’t wait much longer as something is happening in Congressional Intelligence Committees we’re not privy to.

There are just too many legitimate things and people surrounding this in Congress and to make it even moreso, your attorney is the former Inspector General.

Clip

Last edited:
Actually, I have a sneaking suspicion that the whole situation could be easily explained by replacing "non-human" with "non-American". I.e. that US military have a secret program of collecting wreckage of foreign spacecrafts (like BOR orbital glider prototype from USSR), and did not want to disclose it (because it may run contrary to international treaties about ownership of spacecrafts).

Leslie Keen's 2017 book on the Afterlife sounds fun:

“While exploring the evidence for an afterlife, I witnessed some unbelievable things that are not supposed to be possible in our material world. Yet they were unavoidably and undeniably real. Despite my initial doubt, I came to realize that there are still aspects of Nature which are neither understood or accepted, even though their reality has profound implications for understanding the true breadth of the human psyche and its possible continuity after death.

Well, she has an open mind, for sure. As for Grusch:

The US also has "non-human origin technical vehicles", with Grusch telling News Nation: "Call it spacecraft, if you will. It's probably not the right parlance. But no kidding, non-human exotic origin vehicles that have either landed or crashed."

He said there are "quite a number" of spacecraft from other species.

I'm not convinced he isn't mentally ill just yet. If serious news sites don't run the story, it just feeds the coverup narrative.

Last edited:
In the movie "Independence Day" an alien space ship is kept secret at Area 51. There are numerous other fictional accounts of ships and bodies being held by governments.
However, in real life governments are not that good at keeping stuff secret for long periods of time. Ever since cameras were made small enough to hide easily, it has been worth it for someone to smuggle out material to those willing to pay or publish.
So on the balance of probabilities I would say this is fiction rather than fact.

In the movie "Independence Day" an alien space ship is kept secret at Area 51. There are numerous other fictional accounts of ships and bodies being held by governments.
However, in real life governments are not that good at keeping stuff secret for long periods of time. Ever since cameras were made small enough to hide easily, it has been worth it for someone to smuggle out material to those willing to pay or publish.
So on the balance of probabilities I would say this is fiction rather than fact.
Exhibit A: https://turnto10.com/news/local/doc...l-guard-superiors-raised-concerns-before-leak

Translation: we found a beaver sitting on the floating log of clearly non-human origin (no human have teeth like that). After long and tedious battle, the beaver retreated, and partially preserved log was recovered by secret specialists and put into secret laboratory.

Works for me.

Why do you believe that?

Why do you believe that?
The main reason is that idea of finding crashed alien spacecrafts on Earth is against elementary logic. If aliens took tremendous efforts to hide their approach of Earth - which is extremely hard, and required technology much superior to what we consider possible - then why their ships crashed so easily, and why aliens made zero efforts to imnediately recover the wreck? Its a contradiction. You can't have super-advanced aliens who are extremely careful to hide their presence AND crashing ships which are taken for research by clumsy earthlings.

Why do you believe that?
The main reason is that idea of finding crashed alien spacecrafts on Earth is against elementary logic. If aliens took tremendous efforts to hide their approach of Earth - which is extremely hard, and required technology much superior to what we consider possible - then why their ships crashed so easily, and why aliens made zero efforts to imnediately recover the wreck? Its a contradiction.

We have no data about how many "alien" ships have visited Earth and how often. If one crash per 100,000 visits actually occurred then that's one ship, followed by a few more after a few hundred thousand additional visits. Spacecraft recovery? We can't do it.

The primary argument against spaceships from light years away is this: food. Even if the occupants could be put into suspended animation, a supply of a nutrient fluid, never mind solid food, would be required, and given intravenously.

The secondary problem is the energy required to travel interstellar distances. A "warp" drive using antimatter, mediated by some unknown crystal, would release how much energy? And it would be impossible to maneuver away from some obstacle large enough to destroy the ship.

Works for me.
An ET civilization with FTL technology sends ships to Earth and then loses them in accidents for intelligence officers to retrieve and then tell everyone? I prefer the story of the beaver.

Why do you believe that?
The main reason is that idea of finding crashed alien spacecrafts on Earth is against elementary logic. If aliens took tremendous efforts to hide their approach of Earth - which is extremely hard, and required technology much superior to what we consider possible - then why their ships crashed so easily, and why aliens made zero efforts to imnediately recover the wreck? Its a contradiction.

We have no data about how many "alien" ships have visited Earth and how often. If one crash per 100,000 visits actually occurred then that's one ship, followed by a few more after a few hundred thousand additional visits. Spacecraft recovery? We can't do it.

The primary argument against spaceships from light years away is this: food. Even if the occupants could be put into suspended animation, a supply of a nutrient fluid, never mind solid food, would be required, and given intravenously.

The secondary problem is the energy required to travel interstellar distances. A "warp" drive using antimatter, mediated by some unknown crystal, would release how much energy? And it would be impossible to maneuver away from some obstacle large enough to destroy the ship.
Perhaps Martian intelligence agents have recovered a Viking probe and wonder where the pilot is.

Works for me.
An ET civilization with FTL technology sends ships to Earth and then loses them in accidents for intelligence officers to retrieve and then tell everyone? I prefer the story of the beaver.

No one has actually told anyone anything. A pea is hidden under three cups, which are moved around, and then you have to guess which cup hides the pea. In this case, the same thing happens except the pea mysteriously disappears while the cups are being moved around. I've watched this happen over the last 40+ years.

Status
Not open for further replies.