ChuckAnderson

ACCESS: Confidential
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I'm very interested in the Grob G850 Strato 2C, (a research aircraft), and I was wondering if anyone had any three-views of this aircraft and if so, could you possibly post them on this website.

I'd like to do some illustrations of this aircraft and possibly a scratch-built model, so any information you can send my way will be greatly appreciated.

I've posted three photos of this aircraft.
Thanks!!!

Chuck Anderson

Attachments

• Grob G850 Strato 2C.JPG
    Grob G850 Strato 2C.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 177
ChuckAnderson said:
Hi Everyone!

I'm very interested in the Grob G850 Strato 2C, (a research aircraft), and I was wondering if anyone had any three-views of this aircraft and if so, could you possibly post them on this website.

I'd like to do some illustrations of this aircraft and possibly a scratch-built model, so any information you can send my way will be greatly appreciated.

I've posted three photos of this aircraft.
Thanks!!!

Chuck Anderson

Hi Everybody!

Here's a front view of the Grob G850 Strato 2C.

Chuck

Attachments

• Grob Front View.JPG
    Grob Front View.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 140
There was an article in Air International, November 1996 but I don't have the issue. I imagine it might have a 3 view.

Here's the mentioned 3-view from AI 11/96 and, for comparison, the 3-views of the
520 and the D500 from FlugRevue 1/93 and as usual with such drawings, Mike Badrock
clearly is in the lead ! ;D

Attachments

• Grob520-1.GIF
    Grob520-1.GIF
    33.9 KB · Views: 186
  • Grob520-2.JPG
    Grob520-2.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 224
Here are some more photos:

(Taken from ABpic and Alchetron)

I wonder whether the Strato 2C had any influence over the G600?

Attachments

• Grob Strato 2C.jpg
    Grob Strato 2C.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 53
  • Grob Strato 2C side and front view.jpg
    Grob Strato 2C side and front view.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 50
Makes sense, considering that the Baltic was a hub of activity during that period, and Germany had some Atlantiques that could have needed replacing. It makes sense, at least, on paper.

Back
Top Bottom