Rayjunx

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Hello, heres Markus, and since I was a child I love everything about board games, video games, and aircrafts and combat games and movies.
Maybe you remember Crimson Skies? We never have had such a game setting again I guess so a friend, Bernhard and I came up with the
idea to launch a new game in this setting, with giant airships and dockable "dockfighters" which can be launched airborn.
Now we are just 3 weeks befor launching on KICKSTARTER, and because of some previous games I made I estimate we have enough
attention and fans on our side to make it a sucess. Close all airships, aircrafts, dockfighters and other components are already modelled,
printed and painted and dozends of prototype copies of the game are in hands of reviewers all over the world now.

Accidentally I found this board today and thought it would be a nice plattform to talk about the aircrafts, and future designs,
because after fractions for Germany and USA we don´t want to stop, there will be squadrons for England, France, Japan etc.
and I guess this is exactly the right place to talk about prototype airplanes, right?

As step one, do you want to give me your feedback about what you think about the story and the design of the current aircrafts
we made for the game?

By the way there is a webpage with the story:
www.dockfighters.com

And a youtube channel with a lot of content as well:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CZVjQazZd8&list=PLrxBvq7njSzaWmoNxVHPwDQec7oVyA3gM

Im looking forward to read see your feedback.
Best wishes and a nice flight ;-)
Markus

Dockfighter-Cover - Kopie.jpg Dockfighter-Pics-01 - Kopie.jpg
Dockfighter-Pics-02 - Kopie.jpg
Dockfighter-Pics-10.jpg

Last edited:
Interesting. I moved to Bookshelf & Marketplace as this is a post about a product to buy.

Now the link works.

I'm not really a board game guy. The basic idea sounds much like Crimson Skies placed in Germany. I have no idea about the Crimson Skies board game. How is this one different?

Now the link works.

I'm not really a board game guy. The basic idea sounds much like Crimson Skies placed in Germany. I have no idea about the Crimson Skies board game. How is this one different?
Crimson Skies was a video and a board game but the game mechanics are not comparable. We have close the same setting in tyme and style, thats right, and by the way we already include USA as expansion with their own aircraft designs, and more are following.
Crimson skies gameplay was not bad but also not realy awesome.
In Dockfighter we simulate hight, speed, agility of aircrafts quite effective and fast. And we use already magnetizied bases and distance spacers for hight, as well as a speed wheel and a pilot skill marker ring in different colors. But its easier to show as to try to explain in words only,
there are multiple different videos showing how everything work, from the overall to the flight in detail, up to a entire mission.

You find everything in our YouTube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrxBvq7njSzaWmoNxVHPwDQec7oVyA3gM

and if you have any questions, just ask.