Current Nuclear Weapons Development

On an interesting note re. Iran:

Drone attack targets Iranian centrifuges:
An expert in Iran claims that the centrifuge blade production plant was attacked by a drone carrying two bombs. It was supported by another drone equipped with electronic warfare emitters. While the UAV capable of carrying four bombs; only two were used.

The drones returned unharmed to their base in one of the countries closest to Iran, the source said.

On another note is there a thread on US nuclear testing and if not which forum would be the appropriate one to create such a thread?

I don't like to quote myself however since no one bothered to answer my question I'll ask it again.

Drone attack targets Iranian centrifuges:
An expert in Iran claims that the centrifuge blade production plant was attacked by a drone carrying two bombs. It was supported by another drone equipped with electronic warfare emitters. While the UAV capable of carrying four bombs; only two were used.

The drones returned unharmed to their base in one of the countries closest to Iran, the source said.

I personally think a lot of recent fires and accidents in Iran might be attributed to small UAVs with explosive/incendiary payloads.

It is a fast breeder reactor, so more than likely will be used to help replenish some of Russia's nuclear material stockpiles, especially plutonium. Despite scrapping a lot of nukes during the 1990s, Russia has reportedly been running a bit low recently on certain materials, due to the fact that a lot of the nuclear materials left over from the Soviet era, salvaged and otherwise, was ironically sold to the United States under various non-proliferation programs that lasted into the early Putin era.

"Rep. Adam Smith, chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, said Tuesday that "as it is currently being explained to us," a Minuteman life extension would cost more than develop GBSD but that doesn't necessarily mean the US needs to buy all 400 new missiles or "even that we need that leg of the triad.""

Must be why both China and Russia have two ICBMs in development/production. Each.

was ironically sold to the United States under various non-proliferation programs that lasted into the early Putin era.
IIRC the Clinton administration bought 500 metric tons of weapons-grade U-235 from them and turned it into reactor-fuel.
The UK has a shedload of weapons grade plutonium due to THORP if the US needs some fast and cheap.

was ironically sold to the United States under various non-proliferation programs that lasted into the early Putin era.
IIRC the Clinton administration bought 500 metric tons of weapons-grade U-235 from them and turned it into reactor-fuel.
The UK has a shedload of weapons grade plutonium due to THORP if the US needs some fast and cheap.
I believe Japan has a sizable stockpile as well.
And if Japan was so inclined they'd be capable of building a processing plant to purify the Plutonium to get rid of the Pu-238, 240, 241 and 242 to make super-grade Pu-239.

Missiles in silos that’s unpossible

And I guarantee they won’t be for some piddling single warhead missile either.
Yeah, there must be like 2.6 warheads on each missile, because China only has their stated 260 warheads right, and 260/100 = 2.6.

Missiles in silos that’s unpossible

And I guarantee they won’t be for some piddling single warhead missile either.
Yeah, there must be like 2.6 warheads on each missile, because China only has their stated 260 warheads right, and 260/100 = 2.6.
No, no, no. They're going to shell-game their 26 DS-41s among the 100 silos. See, this can't actually LAUNCH an ICBM:

china-unveils-dongfeng-41-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-icbm-1.jpg

I believe Japan has a sizable stockpile as well.
And if Japan was so inclined they'd be capable of building a processing plant to purify the Plutonium to get rid of the Pu-238, 240, 241 and 242 to make super-grade Pu-239.
I thought they specifically built a plant for that purpose and there was some controversy over the decision?