Not honouring your commitments is still not honouring your commitments and does not help you when you are looking to hold others to theirs.
Are you arguing for the US never entering into any international agreements ever again (and exiting all current agreements) or abandoning democracy and forcing your views on those that disagree with you? Because those extremes are the only choices that make any sense per your argument.
Especially weird is that you appear to envy Putin’s Russia’s lack of freedom; I understand that is a common theme on the far-right.
Your comments re: substituting words doesn’t make any apparent sense; you are actively looking to delegitimise any one who doesn’t 100 percent agree with you on this topic.
And to be clear I am not looking to convince you or any of your hard-core fellow travellers (many of whom may not be far-right); I am intentionally highlighting the inherent dishonesty and purposefully self-defeating nature of your argument for those that may otherwise be deceived by it.
Terminating a treaty that is violated by cheating is honoring your commitment to your own country.
Upholding treaties where the other party is cheating validates cheating as an acceptable policy to be followed everywhere else (including yourself eventually).
Delusions of Putin envy and Russian political practices I leave to you. Wariness towards treaties with non democratic countries in no way implies envy of them.
When I see someone engaged in self-defeating action, I clear the way and encourage them.
All of this is just me supporting arms control treaties the way you support US weapon projects.