according some Translations of Chinese News

The launch of Tianhe Core Module on April 29.
Follow by Tianzhou 2 logistics S/C/LM-7 on May 20
And Shenzhou-12 with 3 man crew in June 10 of 2021

source
EzfFhp0WEAImmjl

China aims to launch Chang'e-6 lunar probe around 2024

NANJING, April 24 (Xinhua) -- China aims to launch the Chang'e-6 probe to collect samples in the South Pole-Aitken Basin on the far side of the moon around 2024, said a space expert on Saturday.

Hu Hao, the chief designer of the third stage of China's lunar exploration program, told the China Space Conference, held in Nanjing, east China's Jiangsu Province, that detailed designing on the mission is in progress.

Four payloads developed by scientists from France, Sweden, Italy, Russia and China have been preliminarily selected. After the detailed plan of the Chang'e-6 mission comes out, the payloads will be finally determined, said Hu.

China will carry out lunar resource exploration, scientific research and technological experiments in the Chang'e-6, Chang'e-7 and Chang'e-8 missions, aiming to build a prototype scientific research station on the moon by 2030, Hu added.

China first Space Station reach orbit and function well

it seem that China is studying outer planet probes in style of Voyager probes.
launch 2038 it does fly by at Uranus or Neptune and dropping Probe into atmosphere
next fly by on Planets it will also study interstellar space up to 100 AU

Source Twitter

Scott Manley has a good video on the core module with lots of useful info such as it is a licensed copy of the Russian DOS module that’s been used as a basis for stations such as Salyut and Mir, plus ISS module. That the Russians asked them to change the station orbital inclination as they can’t launch to it from Russia, but the US can. The Chinese didn’t as the inclination is for their launch sites where they launch manned missions from. Also you cannot observe it in the sky from the U.K. but you can from Southern Europe and most of the US.

View: https://youtu.be/06GUEkc4EEA

I always preferred "Sky Palace" for Tian gong. Less ostentatious, more descriptive.

The Chinese did a very good job with the naming conventions for their space program - it's all very classical, very poetic. I'm a huge fan of Chang E and Shenzhou in particular - very poetic names.

Chang E was a pretty girl who married the guy who shot down eight of the nine suns that used to grace the skies of Earth, rendering Earth sufficiently cool for liquid water and human habitation. She wanted to steal some immortality drugs for her and her heroic husband, but got caught in the act, decided to swallow the evidence, and discovered to her chagrin that overdosing on immortality drugs makes you float all the way to the Moon.

Shen zhou (divine vessel / sacred boat) is a homonym of Shen zhou (divine continent/territory), a poetic descriptor of the great heartland of China.

As for Tian gong, Heavenly Palace is the preferred translation because the name Tian Gong alludes to a mythical palace of the gods of the Chinese taoist/folk religion pantheon. It's a working palace mythologically - it has servants, officials, scholars, bureaucrats etc because in the Chinese view, the heavens are a reflection of the Earth, and since Earth has bureaucrats and taxes, so does heaven (I burned a couple of bags of paper silver and gold ingots to pay a relative's heavenly taxes at her funeral). All the Tian gong program devices have the word Tian in them, as part of the naming convention.

I also find it amusing that they named the core module Sky Harmony. Because Node 2 on the ISS is also called Harmony, for the exact same reasons.

I've always considered 'Space' to be a good alternative to 'Sky' for Tian. I wonder if 'Tianzhou' will become the generic descriptor in Chinese for a spaceship?

I've always considered 'Space' to be a good alternative to 'Sky' for Tian. I wonder if 'Tianzhou' will become the generic descriptor in Chinese for a spaceship?
Nah, tian is very much sky/heaven/god, not space.
Tai kong is space. Tai kong chuan is space ship. Tai kong ren (taikonaut) is spaceman.

Zhou is more old-fashioned than chuan as a word for vessel, and is less used. A fishing boat or a container ship is a Yu chuan or a huo gui chuan, and is not usually described as a zhou.

Nah, tian is very much sky/heaven/god, not space.
Tai kong is space. Tai kong chuan is space ship. Tai kong ren (taikonaut) is spaceman.

Zhou is more old-fashioned than chuan as a word for vessel, and is less used. A fishing boat or a container ship is a Yu chuan or a huo gui chuan, and is not usually described as a zhou.
Awesome, thanks for teaching me! :D

What a pity,the NASA degenerated into what it is now.
Before the WW III,I think we should review an article:"Victory is possible"
H E L L O

img-1620606373855462cf4b62a3319a3d7ef01dcb151b60a.jpg

Not cool. You seem to be a bit too eager for things to come to blows and people to get hurt for me to stand by and say nothing. It serves nobody for our countries to enter a shooting war with each other.

Wishing for such violence and mass destruction is absolutely classless, tactless, and dishonorable. It causes you to lose face with the other people here. Furthermore, it shows disrespect for the rest of us here who would prefer a better more peaceful future for humankind.

Attachments

• smoothlyDisgusted_kekeflipnote.gif
    smoothlyDisgusted_kekeflipnote.gif
    867.8 KB · Views: 1
Not cool. You seem to be a bit too eager for things to come to blows and people to get hurt for me to stand by and say nothing. It serves nobody for our countries to enter a shooting war with each other.

Wishing for such violence and mass destruction is absolutely classless, tactless, and dishonorable. It causes you to lose face with the other people here. Furthermore, it shows disrespect for the rest of us here who would prefer a better more peaceful future for humankind.
hummm……peace is good,but:
<A Peace Too Far>

There is no "but". You just want to hear yourself talk. "What a pity" as you mayhaps say.

No pictures yet, but Chinese state media is reporting a successful landing.

I gave this mission a 50% chance of success (and given the compressed timeframe the Chinese announced for the EDL, the Chinese thought it was chancy too). Huzzah.