According Xinhua.Net

Made the Long March-5 Y3 good flight and brought the Shijian-20 Satellite in his orbit

They explain what happen to Long March-5 Y2 in July 2, 2017.
Do malfunction of hydrolox Engines of Core stage the Test Satellite arrived in lower Orbit.
They made over 200 technological improvements on rocket and over 10 ground tests for Core Engines

source:

According Xinhua.Net

I-space a private Chinese Rocket company made milestone by testing there Reusable engine JD-1 for a duration 500 seconds.
The Methanlox engine got thrust of 15 tons metric, designed to be used up to 30 times.
I-space hopes to reduce the rocket manufacturing cost around 70% with Reusability.
The JD-1 will beused in Hyperbola-2 Reusable rocket, with launch mass 90t and 1.9 tons payload
First launch planed in 2021

Source:

upcoming Launches

March-April: first test of China new (un)Manned Space Ship
July-August: China first Mars orbiter/lander/rover (that's launch with a Chinese rocket)
during April and November 2020: another test flight of Manned Space Ship (with crew ?)
November-end 2020: launch China space station Core
December 2020: Chang'e 5 Lunar Sample Return mission

According some sources in Twitter
the new Manned Space Ship capsule is reusable for several mission.
if that true, it would be innovating.

Perhaps the Chinese will surprise the world. If so, I predict the United States will ramp up schedules and missions, and announce new goals. And it's likely there's a secret or two in the background that will be out of public view for 20 or 30 years, or never.

Not again, a brand new rocket too.

Are we sure they weren't taking a page from the US's "rocket failure = successful deployment of classified satellite" playbook?

Wait, there are no stars in those photos. Clearly they were faked. ;)

Well there's no sun either so the light must be from studio lights... Come on and get woken!
(And we could go on about how it's flat so the Earth must be too if we really want to keep the 'logic' going :) )

Randy