Breda Ba.82

Jan den Das

ACCESS: Secret
Reaction score
Hai
In 1937 Breda presented at the airshow in Milan there new twin-engined bomber, the Breda Ba.82.
This plane should be even so fast as the British Blenheim.
Because of several troubles, who knows more/details, this plane never got in production.
During that period the desicion was made, by the government, to produce three engined bombers.
Who can help me?
My interrests are: history/drawings/dimensions (as much as possible)/pictures/colors, but also construction details (and pictures/drawings which gives these details) technical information etc.
I found already Airwar.ru!
Thanks
Jan

The Breda Ba.82 was a project of 1937 and it had to be a classic two engined medium bomber
of all metal construction. It was a cantilever low wing monoplane with double tails.
- span : 20,80 m ;
- lenght : 13,80 m ;
- height : 4,00 m.
The armament consisted of two Breda - SAFAT 12,7 mm machine guns in two moveable turrets,
the one over the fuselage and the second below.
The prototype achieved speed of 425 km/h and ceiling 9940 m in test flight.
Due to chronical lack of Fiat A.80 R.C.41 engines works on the aircraft were stopped
and never resumed.

Who can help me with, at least, a three side view drawings of the Ba.82???????

Thanks
Jan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breda_Ba.82

There are photos of Breda 82 also in airwar.ru, but line-drawing nothing ! ::)

Hola a todos.
only have this side view
breda82.jpg

Saludos!
Juan

Hi
Yes Airman I found already these and other pictures, thanks for the information

juanT thanks for this drawing this is a nice start, thanks

Jan

Hola!
unfortunately I dont have information about the breda in Argentina and with regard to BA-82 for several years I too am looking for a 3-view about this aircraft, and for last i found other pic

breda.jpg

Saludos!

Hi JuanT
I am very pleased with this picture, Thanks!!!!!!

If you have information/material concerning other Breda aeroplanes/projects and the CAB SV4 and 5 (biplanes build by Breda) and you will help me, please let me know what you have??

Again thanks.
Regards,
Jan

Attachments

• Breda Ba 82 try.jpg
    Breda Ba 82 try.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 255