In regards to the drawing, I would suggest following the link you gave and then within the search function within those pages, type in the particular Bellanca Model number.Dear Victore,please can you give us a direct link to Bellanca 23-100 drawing ?,and thanks.
For this competition of 1935 for a pursuit capable for 300 mph speed,I will try to analysis
- W. Woodward,maybe this person on aerofiles;
- Riley Buroughs,I think they meant; Riley Burrows,who made some racer aircraft,and maybe this was
- Leland Kirby,that's unknown designer ?
- Francis & Nye,I think they meant this one;
- George Allwood,unknown designer
- Frye,Chaffee & Leighton,completely unknown designers,except the first,maybe this person;
- Wedell-Williams XP-34
- Bellanca 23-100
- Eng. & Research Corp.,I think I saw this company on Aviationweek archive ?
- Curtiss,I suggest it was Model-78 ?
- Hughes,I suppose it was D-1,or maybe
- Reider-Clark,unknown,maybe they meant, Rider-Clark,could be developed from R-3 ?,
- Seversky,could be SEV-?
- W.F. Schult,we can say S-? ,
- Robert Anger,unknown designer
- Chamberlain,I think they meant Chamberlin,and from its series,maybe C-?