• Hi Guest! Forum rules have been updated. All users please read here.

United Launch Alliance introduces Vulcan next generation launcher

MihoshiK

CLEARANCE: Confidential
Reaction score
After going to the Astrobotic site, I see most things have not changed. USAF requirement, NASA launch facility - it's all there. As a taxpayer, I had no input.
Sure you did. You got to vote. That's how these things work.

edwest

CLEARANCE: Top Secret
Reaction score
Vote? On this? No. The military and NASA take the money and do what they want. The Pentagon doesn't call me for my input either. The US citizen is totally disconnected from 'commercial space.'

MihoshiK

Reaction score
Vote? On this? No. The military and NASA take the money and do what they want. The Pentagon doesn't call me for my input either. The US citizen is totally disconnected from 'commercial space.'
Don't be dumber than you have to be mate. NASA and the Pentagon take their orders from politicians, you vote for the politicians.
No shit you don't get a direct say in how your country is run. You live in a Federal Republic, not a Direct Democracy.
Mob rule is a terrible system by which to run a country.

*Edited a typo.

Last edited:

edwest

Reaction score
Don't be dumber than you have to be mate. NASA and the Pentagon take their orders from politicians, you vote for the politicians.
No shit you don't get a direct say in how your country is run. You live in a Federal Republic, not a Direct Democracy.
Mob rule is a terrible system by which to run a country.

*Edited a typo.

No thanks for your stupid reply. Stay civil mate. I don't care about politicians. They don't "run" anything in the US.

Byeman

Reaction score
After going to the Astrobotic site, I see most things have not changed. USAF requirement, NASA launch facility - it's all there. As a taxpayer, I had no input.
What the heck are you talking about? What USAF requirement? Astrobotic has nothing to do with the USAF. Also, there is no NASA launch facility involved.

MihoshiK

Reaction score
What the heck are you talking about? What USAF requirement? Astrobotic has nothing to do with the USAF. Also, there is no NASA launch facility involved.
He's the kind of guy who thinks that since he pays taxes he must have a direct say in each government project that strikes his fancy. That should tell you everything you need to know.