Tony Buttler's Secret Projects

overscan said:
Any UFO discussions should be limited to "The Bar". As this discussion is in "The Bar", I don't have a big problem with it.
Ok, you are the boss ;D!

But could anyone wanting to talk about UFOs, conspiracies etc. please at least open a new thread, and not post in "Tony Buttler's Secret Projects"? That way, I could easily ignore the UFO thread. Thank you very much :)!

Andreas

Tony would be very interested in a French Secret Projects volume, but he doesn't speak French (AFAIK) so the primary sources would be mostly unavailable to him. If a French speaking person wanted to collaborate on a French volume, I am sure he would be most interested, particularly someone with good access to Dassault archives, etc. That's what happened with the Soviet volumes (with Yefim Gordon).

Are you up for the job?

I'm interested in an article on AFVG, but the only sources I have are UK sources, and they naturally show a one-sided story. Would be nice to find French sources as well....

I'm interested in an article on AFVG, but the only sources I have are French sources, and they naturally show a one-sided story. Would be nice to find english sources as well.... ;D

Why not for French secrets projects. I know where are some French archives. Well, like French people, I have a bad english ;D Secret French projects would be a great project :)

Secret French projects would be a great project

1960-2007 French Secret Projects would be really great to complement Jean Cuny's masterpiece and Tony Buttler is the right man 8).

pometablava said:
Secret French projects would be a great project

1960-2007 French Secret Projects would be really great to complement Jean Cuny's masterpiece and Tony Buttler is the right man 8).

AMEN !!!! ... so I think this sound like an agreement ! :D

Cheers, Deino

I would love to do French Secret Projects one day, but at the moment that is only an idea and I will certainly need to find some original material.

From Tony - at first page of topic :)

overscan said:
Tony would be very interested in a French Secret Projects volume, but he doesn't speak French (AFAIK) so the primary sources would be mostly unavailable to him. If a French speaking person wanted to collaborate on a French volume, I am sure he would be most interested, particularly someone with good access to Dassault archives, etc. That's what happened with the Soviet volumes (with Yefim Gordon).

Are you up for the job?

I'm interested in an article on AFVG, but the only sources I have are UK sources, and they naturally show a one-sided story. Would be nice to find French sources as well....

Don't have acess to Dassault archives (heck, I'm just an humble student!) but I've studied english for four years at the faculty ;)
I'll be glad to help in such noble enterprise ;D

WELL friends
I know where are some archives in France, think it's possible to write the "Secret French projects" (as well Nord 500, Sud Cyclone and Dassault Mach 3/Mach 4 fighter program). We need a time, the most important problem for us. But it's a temptation for me !!!!! ;)