This is hilariously funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That headline is irresistible:

IMG_4099.jpg

(Explaining a joke is like dissecting a frog: it's tedious, messy, and the frog dies, but to translate English idiom: Waterloo is of course a famous battlefield, but means therefore also nemesis, or final defeat, loo is also English slang for toilet, while convenience is a euphemism for the same)

Last edited:
Belgium Highway system:

Flanders
iu

Wallonia
MM2OpeningChase.JPG

Brussel
Screen+shot+2012-06-05+at+15.47.17.jpg

Germans speaking commune
iu

This is the funniest anime I have watched in ages. Didn't laughed as much like a brain retard since watching Wile E. Coyote as a kid.

It started with the kid, and soon my wife and I fell for it. We are laughing like idiots.

The authors clearly learned their lessons from Chuck Jones and brought their own improvements.

I'm very fond of the dumb partridges with the minuscule brain and the round, stupid eyes.

Try it, you'll like it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cFfftD_qfY

In this peculiar episode grizzy and the lemmings wreck shamanic cosmology & energy equilibrium of the universe (ROTFL) - the final result being the Moon going crazy, bouncing off Saturn rings, and landing on Earth and on their heads.

WTH do the authors smoke, I have no idea, but it must be good dope.

Imagine all the jokes this will trigger... a virgin land to be exploited...
let me start

"Hey they should check Duterte and Bolsonaro and all the populists across the world - their mouth and anus have long been interchangeable - well beyond breathing... speaking thinking acting like assholes... breathing would be the next logical step in their evolution..."

Also reminds me of that South Park episode involving Ben Affleck parents. Where Cartman bust his "laughing fuse".

I can readily imagine Terrence and Philip discussing this

"Hi Philip, you now, in a newspaper this morning I red mammifers can breath through their anus
"Wow, Terrence, and since humans are mammifers, maybe we could give it a try. Put your head in my ass, I'll try to breath, ready ?
"Ready !"
FAAAAAART
"ha ha ha "

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.