This is hilariously funny...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that would have made this video better is if the shoplifter had dashed out right under the wheels of a Peterbilt. Sigh. Can't have everything, I suppose.

Oh, I dunno, I think it would have been great if at 0:38 when he went back to the cart to retrive the backpack someone came up and stole his bike.

The only thing that would have made this video better is if the shoplifter had dashed out right under the wheels of a Peterbilt. Sigh. Can't have everything, I suppose.

Oh, I dunno, I think it would have been great if at 0:38 when he went back to the cart to retrive the backpack someone came up and stole his bike.

They should have passed his backpack to security, his ID would have been in there, probably why he wanted it back.

Oh gosh, the Simpsons were prescient once again. THAT has come true, for real - except for opioids rather than car wrecks.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGceHaq1wgM

"Hi, I'm Troy Mcclure. You might remember me from such driver's ed films as "Alice's Adventures Through The Windshield Glass"

Dear Gosh.

"Les aventures d'Alice à travers le pare brise" saw that first time as a teen 25 years ago, can still remember it. LMAO.

Last edited:
Next time moron say Moon landing are fake
Use that Meme ! :D

FKOYfYtXMAcJQ3M
Only the first. Stanley Kubrick never did sequels.

Or: Kubrick was such a perfectionist that he filmed on location.

Also or: Kubrick hated travelling, so he had a complete, accurate full-size replica of the moon built in a studio that was itself specially made to accommodate it.

There once was a family, Stein.
Three siblings named Gert, Ep, and Ein.
Gert's poetry was bunk,
Ep's sculpture was punk,
and no-one could understand Ein !

cheers,
Robin.

Last edited:
A fun one that popped in my mind today.

To you Americans (and others) "Attorney general" is a symbol of justice. But do you know that it sounds like
"LA TOURNEE GENERALE !" which exactly means (drums rolling) "a round of drinks" (in a bar, you know, when a happy guy offers to pay the drinks to everybody inside.)

"Drinks to everybody !"

"L'attorney general ? la tournée générale !"

He has just turned 92 last January - Buzz Aldrin.
and he enjoy it...
hqdefault.jpg
Imagine getting to Mars and no Mars Bars, either candy or drinking, that would be a bummer. Could go the Uranus but no one can be left behind or Pluto but that would be Goofy, I know, a$$inine and Micky Mouse comments. Had four Pundectomy's previously but keeps growing back.

Next time moron say Moon landing are fake
Use that Meme ! :D

FKOYfYtXMAcJQ3M
The landings were real, only the Saturn rockets themselves were fake. In actuality, Chuck Norris threw the landers there.

You forget "by merely moving his little finger"
His fingers are very versatile. Why, once he shot an enemy plane down with his finger, by yelling, “Bang!”

It is more like, the aircraft deliberately crashed into the ground when it found itself targeted by Chuck. Even with his finger. The poor flying mchine already knew its fate was already (navy) seal ed and committed suicide, rather than trying to pick a fight, or trying so.

Postman Pat,
Postman Pat,
Postman Pat ran over his cat.
All the post went flying,
Postman pat was crying,
Never seen a cat as flat as that . . .

cheers,
Robin.

Status
Not open for further replies.