Forest Green
ACCESS: USAP
- Joined
- 11 June 2019
- Messages
- 14,685
- Reaction score
- 31,922
From Germany?! Are anyone aware that you can join the US Air force academy while being a foreigner?
Boy howdy - that message quite literally hit home! I was born in Aschaffenburg in 1961 and grew up there until going to university!Being born in Germany doesn't make him a foreigner. There was a US military presence in Aschaffenburg from 1948-2007. Knowing that his father was US Army, it's not hard to guess that he was born in Germany while his parents lived there on a US Army deployment.
(Source article is: Space Ranger — guardian becomes service’s first to earn Ranger tab )
For the life of me, I really wish I could recall who is the President of the United States of America these days...The pace of development for the tracking /transport constellations is startling for a government program. Outside Starlink, the U.S. government seems to be one of the most prolific satellite customers.
I wonder if they're for some space assets that target the missiles.The pace of development for the tracking /transport constellations is startling for a government program. Outside Starlink, the U.S. government seems to be one of the most prolific satellite customers.
WASHINGTON — The Space Development Agency (SDA) has chosen three contractors to build its second set of 54 operational Tracking Layer satellites to support the Defense Department’s missile defense programs — six of which will carry sensors precise enough to convey targeting coordinates for interceptors, an SDA official said today.