The US Space Force

Weird..I thought the tracking layer of the new prolifigate architecture was for hypersonics and that FOO Fighter was directed at sensing ground targets.

Please pass on my suggestion.

View attachment 709210
Something that looks like that might be promising.

Imagine a crater with a road around the rim, where you can deploy a mesh.

Reactor atop a feed-cone tower...the mesh moving up and down for microwaves.

Now... maybe deposit a super thin sail from the central feed horn...like a pendulum.

No wind...electric repulsion off the lunar surface...sunlight pushing the sail free. It's thistledown light weight and low lunar gravity might allow such a sunshot.

The Death Star's super laser reminded me of Gaudi's strings in designing the Sagreda Familia.

Maybe that array can deploy sails right off the lunar surface?

Just give me a place to stand...

(Breaking Defense) The "baseline" MEO missile warning/tracking configuration providing global coverage will include "approximately 27 satellites," said SSC program lead Col. Heather Bogstie. Read More
(SpaceNews) The military also is interested in buying direct-to-cell satellite services Read More
(Breaking Defense) Brig. Gen. Jason Cothern, Space Systems Command deputy, said the service is looking "to incorporate capability-based contracts to include emerging p-LEO services, commercial X-band, space-to-cellular and small maneuverable GEO satellites, trying to stay ahead of the threat and also taking advantage of the commercial capabilities as they arise." Read More

From Germany?! Are anyone aware that you can join the US Air force academy while being a foreigner?

Space Force’s final round of NSSL Phase 2 mission assignments are worth $2.5 billion to SpaceX and ULA.

ULA: 11 missions valued at $1.3 billion
SpaceX: 10 missions valued at $1.23 billion

View: https://twitter.com/thesheetztweetz/status/1719788490001449224

And, for those curious, here's the rundown of the 21 mission assignments: