Seaplane.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Night Bomber  1.JPG
    Night Bomber 1.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Night Bomber  2.JPG
    Night Bomber 2.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 14
Was that the topic known to everyone as "Imagination of the future from the past"? If so, it is best to indicate the name change (like this, in a post) for people to know where they are or to be able to find it at a later date!

Stargazer said:
Was that the topic known to everyone as "Imagination of the future from the past"? If so, it is best to indicate the name change (like this, in a post) for people to know where they are or to be able to find it at a later date!

Stargazer,

this topic for suggested aircraft designs,easy to build,and for Imagination of the future from
the past topic,I think most of it contains an impossible to build aircraft designs.

I'm a bit surprised, as the "Imaginations of the future .." thread still is there, where I thought it
to be : http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,2504.0.html
Had totally forgotten about this one here, but it's a little bit hard to handle and only a few of
those designs here could get the lable "real project", I'm afraid. So I would propose moving
it to "Theoretical and Specualtive" section.

Jemiba said:
I'm a bit surprised, as the "Imaginations of the future .." thread still is there, where I thought it
to be : http://www.secretprojects.co.uk/forum/index.php/topic,2504.0.html
Had totally forgotten about this one here, but it's a little bit hard to handle and only a few of
those designs here could get the lable "real project", I'm afraid. So I would propose moving
it to "Theoretical and Specualtive" section.

Don't act too hastily. Give me some time to think of an alternative.

My dears,

we can change the title into; Suggested aircraft designs to build,and move
it to Theoretical and Speculative section.

I'm locking both for now until a suitable solution is found.

Status
Not open for further replies.