Spanish G2 rocket

klem

I really should change my personal text
Reaction score
It was in a post-war effort in a world of uncertainty where blocks were forming, the Spanichs seeking to innovate their military armament equipment like all the nations of Europe, then with a spirit inventive they wanted to access new technologies and calling on their technicians and engineers to create and produce new weapons some of their work, resulted in the G2 rocket to consolidate the field of artillery.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 14
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 14
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
I my memory serves me well, the Sturmgeschütz III-based launcher was built sometime in the mid-1950s (1954?) so it's rather doubtful that the rocket had been developed during the civil war.
If so, it must have been well ahead of its time, don't you think?

I my memory serves me well, the Sturmgeschütz III-based launcher was built sometime in the mid-1950s (1954?) so it's rather doubtful that the rocket had been developed during the civil war.
Found this better photo:

1655063364872.png

Claims to be post-war (1970s) Spanish rocket launcher on Stug III base.

I was initially confused by mount shape - on original photo it looks almost like T-26 turret. But on this photo its obvious Stug III.

Last edited:
Yes you are right dear Petrus I was wrong all along the line, sorry I am not on top today. I will rectify the situation. thank you

I have that book, it is a 80-pages magazine supplement with a lot of pictures. If you need some info from it, PM me.