World B4
my bad y'all
- Joined
- 25 June 2017
- Messages
- 596
- Reaction score
- 558
The French 20mm antichar autocannon
https://www.historicalfirearms.info...nay-belleville-anti-tank-weapon-today-i/embed
The American Winchester Pugsley anti tank rifle
https://guns.fandom.com/wiki/Winchester-Pugsley_anti-tank_rifle
The British Godsal 1918 anti tank rifle
https://www.historicalfirearms.info/post/183659980049/godsal-1918-anti-tank-rifle-while-the-imperial
The German Fischer 3.7cm anti tank gun, 15 produced, supposedly combat tested
https://books.google.com/books?id=e...ECAsQAQ#v=onepage&q=fischer 3.7cm gun&f=falseOn this article about the 3.7cm Tankabwherkanone Rheinmetall shows a photo of one next to a Fischer 3.7cm gun, providing a good size comparison
http://www.tanks-encyclopedia.com/ww1/germany/3-7cm-tankabwehrkanone-rheinmetall
The German MG 18 Tuf, 50 were made, but never sent into combat before the war ended
https://modernfirearms.net/en/machineguns/germany-machineguns/tuf-2/
I hope this is the right thread, I chose this one as opposed to the Rockets Missiles and Guns one because these weapons are a step above small arms and can be considered light artillery. Apologies if I am mistaken.
https://www.historicalfirearms.info...nay-belleville-anti-tank-weapon-today-i/embed
The American Winchester Pugsley anti tank rifle
https://guns.fandom.com/wiki/Winchester-Pugsley_anti-tank_rifle
The British Godsal 1918 anti tank rifle
https://www.historicalfirearms.info/post/183659980049/godsal-1918-anti-tank-rifle-while-the-imperial
The German Fischer 3.7cm anti tank gun, 15 produced, supposedly combat tested
https://books.google.com/books?id=e...ECAsQAQ#v=onepage&q=fischer 3.7cm gun&f=falseOn this article about the 3.7cm Tankabwherkanone Rheinmetall shows a photo of one next to a Fischer 3.7cm gun, providing a good size comparison
http://www.tanks-encyclopedia.com/ww1/germany/3-7cm-tankabwehrkanone-rheinmetall
The German MG 18 Tuf, 50 were made, but never sent into combat before the war ended
https://modernfirearms.net/en/machineguns/germany-machineguns/tuf-2/
I hope this is the right thread, I chose this one as opposed to the Rockets Missiles and Guns one because these weapons are a step above small arms and can be considered light artillery. Apologies if I am mistaken.