Shadow on The Wall - Work in Progress by Jozef Gatial

Again, beautiful work, thank you. I am delighted to see the M-50, for me the very most exciting & elegant design ever to fly.

It seems it is time to finish and collect a posters from my archives

Attachments

• Sample_1000_3_01.jpg
    Sample_1000_3_01.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 273
Great work,thanks a lot for sharing,but i have a doubt,is the lockheed martin aircraft,part of the TFX program?

best regards

pedro

In that time only Lockheed CL-1200 was part of TFX program I suppose. Lockheed Cl-1000-3 "Tiger" as part from next five cats is probably from other program. All next four designs are already prepared as 3-D models and will be presented

Attachments

• Sample_Lockheed-1000-3.jpg
    Sample_Lockheed-1000-3.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 944
Probably first model in Vue now rendered with new possibilities

Attachments

• Sample_Lockheed-AMSA-1968.jpg
    Sample_Lockheed-AMSA-1968.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 787
closed, prepared for real action. What will be next?

Attachments

• sample_va559_08.jpg
    sample_va559_08.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 152
what is better?

Attachments

• sample_va559_09.jpg
    sample_va559_09.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 699
  • sample_va559_10.jpg
    sample_va559_10.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 973
PlanesPictures said:
what is better?

i think this
index.php

what for a wonderful piece of art, you have made again

Yes, I think you are true but these simple pictures are only composition studies and it is a long way to finish final picture

To next model, do you have some tips for color scheme of Vought AI-0102

Attachments

• sample_AI-102_11.jpg
    sample_AI-102_11.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 713
Was it possible to carry only one or second set or on one side missile from first set and on second side missile from second set?

PlanesPictures said:
Was it possible to carry only one or second set or on one side missile from first set and on second side missile from second set?

Nope its two different systems, the display model just has both sets fitted to stop the alterantive set getting lost.

F-108 genesis. On left side are drawings from original sources

Attachments

• F-108A Rapier.jpg
    F-108A Rapier.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 1,022
PlanesPictures said:
Hi,

I would change a few properties of the smoke to make it look more real.
Take this as an example:
http://www.spacewallpapers.net/psp-wallpaper/albums/planes/F15-missile-launch-psp.jpg

Yours seem to miss that sense of speed, mostly because of the shape of the plume behind the rocket.
You can also motionblur the rocket a little bit to make it looks more real.

Cheers,

Rob

In this case "closed" means closed model, textures etc. Final pictures or posters I will render when I will have all collection of these Vought's projects. But I will keep in mind your advises. I have done a lot of pictures with smoothed backgrounds, smoke, flame etc. but this is only preview. Thanks

'PlanesPictures' that is a terrific chart of the F-108 genesis. Is there a larger clearer version out there somewhere?