Rheinmetall KF41 Lynx Variants and Developments

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
beyondthesprues.com
FL4CO63XwAITKLV.jpg

Is there somewhere a comparison with the IMI Namer specs ?

Is it a manned turret? It isn't clear from the picture. The IFV variant uses unmanned.

Is it a manned turret? It isn't clear from the picture. The IFV variant uses unmanned.

Does it? I thought the KF41 turret is manned.

1649782746838.png

The Lynx 120 turret looks to be manned as well -- you can see vision blocks and what looks like hinged hatches behind the gunner's sight and to the right of the main gun.

Last edited:

View attachment 676801

The Lynx 120 turret looks to be manned as well -- you can see vision blocks and what looks like hinged hatches behind the gunner's sight and to the right of the main gun.
Sorry, that one definitely is...there is a different version that they were going to submit to the US army that used an unmanned turret.

I wonder if the 120mm uses an autoloader?

View attachment 676801

Sorry, that one definitely is...there is a different version that they were going to submit to the US army that used an unmanned turret.

Yeah, I thought so. OMFV needs a remote turret since in theory the whole vehicle could be uncrewed. (I'm still unclear on how an uncrewed IFV works, but hey, not my program...)

I wonder if the 120mm uses an autoloader?

They don't say, but I think it must. The two hatches in the turret roof are pushed pretty far forward and there's no hatch for a third crewmember.

Proposed UVision Air Hero loitering munitions armed version. Hero has a 60min endurance, 60km range and a 4.5kg warhead

FVHtbI5WQAID_zx