• Hi Guest! Forum rules have been updated. All users please read here.

Reusable One-stage Orbital Space Truck

Michel Van

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
THX for data

a brilliant Idea is the land recovery, were the ballute/balloon are used too keep ROOST in air like airship
ROOST makes no landing on ground but stop in air and floats, thank the helium and hydrogene in the ballute/balloon!

small articel by Phillip Bono about ROOST in Popular Science Jul 1963
http://books.google.be/books?id=pSADAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA80&lpg=PA80&dq=ROOST+(launch+vehicle)&source=bl&ots=IuarwM0Ss3&sig=un7Iqo4MG3stuwd5IfDREPSCnvI&hl=en&ei=gv3wTanRLMOAOpCbiKcD&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=2&ved=0CCEQ6AEwATgK#v=onepage&q=ROOST%20(launch%20vehicle)&f=false

robunos

You're Mad, You Are.....
Reaction score
I can download it no problem...

cheers,
Robin.

Orionblamblam

ACCESS: Above Top Secret
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Website
www.aerospaceprojectsreview.com
I've noticed NTRS goes goofy from time to time. Apparently NASA is constantly tinkering with their DNS somethign or others which occasionally cut off my access to their website. I'm sure it happens to others as well. Wait a day or three, try again.

Stargazer2006

ACCESS: USAP
Reaction score
Whenever my PDF downloads get stuck (which happens quite often these days, a problem with the more recent Adobe Acrobat, maybe?) I find that using the "Download file" instead of "Display file" option works most of the time. Afterwards I can always dump the file if I don't like it.

Barrington Bond

ACCESS: Top Secret
Reaction score
No mention of Philip Bono in this Patent...

Attachments

• Recovery.jpg
    Recovery.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 124