Piper PA-47

thehandwerkr

ACCESS: Restricted
Reaction score
Could someone help me and share the plans of the Piper PA-47 PiperJet, apparently it was a model of which only a couple of units were manufactured but it was never produced in series

Looks like that engine being mounted so far off the aircraft fore-aft centerline would require a lot of up elevator (or adjusted main wing angle-of-attack adjustment) to counter... adding a lot of aerodynamic drag.

The drawing shows the horizontals with a definite upward pitch at the trailing edge/tips confirming this.

1/72 model, span 185 mm. The drawings are good enough that you can take all other measurements from there.

Edit:

Technical Data​

Wing Span (m)
Length (m)
Height (m)

Google is your friend.

Thank you very much, everything is very useful to me and all information is well received... I will be consulting here in future projects

Thank you very much, everything is very useful to me and all information is well received... I will be consulting here in future projects
You're welcome, but seriously mate, Google is your friend. It took me five minutes to find that. Don't just look at the replies on the front page, also look at the Image results, that's where I found all of this.

You're welcome, but seriously mate, Google is your friend. It took me five minutes to find that. Don't just look at the replies on the front page, also look at the Image results, that's where I found all of this.
I understand is that I googled too but I didn't go that far because I thought that here I would have more detailed information many thanks.!!

I understand is that I googled too but I didn't go that far because I thought that here I would have more detailed information many thanks.!!

Teach a person to simply post a question online, and they may get valid responses (or not). Teach a person to google critically, and they may gain understanding. Don't be intellectually lazy - it may bite you in the rear in many more ways you may realize. You can never google too far, if you keep an open but questioning and critical mind.

Last edited: