Motocar
I really should change my personal text
- Joined
- 16 May 2014
- Messages
- 1,339
- Reaction score
- 1,676
Cute! You, Sir, are a machine!!!Cutaway McDonnell Douglas AV-8B Harrier Mini CAS author original Aviagraphica in Provisional interpretation by Motocar
Can you make a cross section of SNCASO TRident
When you are posting drawings done by others and modified by yourself, would you please explain what modifications you have made or perhaps post the original alongside.Cutaway Specultive General Dynamics F-111B, author Mike Badrocke and modified by Motocar
It's fair, but a description would be too complicated and unhelpful to appreciate Motocar's work. I suggest publishing the original along with the modified drawing, although only an expert would be able to find the differences in some cases. Perhaps colored parts could be used.When you are posting drawings done by others and modified by yourself, would you please explain what modifications you have made or perhaps post the original alongside.
I think an explanation of the general logic of why and how modifications are made would be *extremely* instructional for this forum. And, no offense to you, Justo, but I would like to read/learn from Motocar *directly*, rather than your second hand interpretation/speculation.It's fair, but a description would be too complicated and unhelpful to appreciate Motocar's work. I suggest publishing the original along with the modified drawing, although only an expert would be able to find the differences in some cases. Perhaps colored parts could be used.
When you are posting drawings done by others and modified by yourself, would you please explain what modifications you have made or perhaps post the original alongside.
I remember the first modification made in 2011 to a request and question about what the MiG-19PF would look like, for which I photocopied WEAL's work, erased the original with type and hand-drew the Izurud two-disc radar, accompanied by the AA-1 Alkali missile. Years later, a friend of this forum shared with me Mike Badrocke's schematic cut, a gem of artistic technique.I think an explanation of the general logic of why and how modifications are made would be *extremely* instructional for this forum. And, no offense to you, Justo, but I would like to read/learn from Motocar *directly*, rather than your second hand interpretation/speculation.
It's fair, but a description would be too complicated and unhelpful to appreciate Motocar's work. I suggest publishing the original along with the modified drawing, although only an expert would be able to find the differences in some cases. Perhaps colored parts could be used.
Motorcar, I highly appreciate and admire your oeuvre.Thanks for the very valuable comment. Although I wouldn't want it to turn into a "See the differences?" question. Some people take the patience to appreciate the small or large changes at a glance, while others will enjoy that cut they hadn't seen before. Regards, Justo.
I think an explanation of the general logic of why and how modifications are made would be *extremely* instructional for this forum. And, no offense to you, Justo, but I would like to read/learn from Motocar *directly*, rather than your second hand interpretation/speculation.
Thank you - this is perfectThe most visible changes are: Shortened nose, with installation of the F-14 radar, Phoenix missiles and storage under the fuselage and in the hard points under the wings, a quick cut without complications. Thank you for your comment or criticism, always welcome.
What exactly have you changed?retouched by Motocar