List of Soviet/Russian 4th generation fighter projects?

BESTUZHEV

Su-57 is the best fighter ever built :-)
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Of Soviet/Russian fighters of the 4th generation (that's the fourth, not the fifth and NOT a 4++ and 4+, I ask not to consider aircraft such as the MFIs, the MiG 35, PAK FA, etc) I know only MiG-29, yak 141/45/47/43 and su-27 (and all its modifications su-30 and su27KUB), but I'm sure there were other projects, in the end, unbuilt. I will be happy if one of you will write a list with the names of these projects (just names, without details will be enough). Perhaps one day this list will be useful not only to me :)
Mini-appeal to administrators: Yes, before making this post, I searched for the information I need on the forum and also in the internet, and eventually found nothing. If I did not search well, then before you block this post, please give me a link to the information I need,
Thank you
P.S. sorry for the Google translation :)
P.P.S. maybe Hesham can help me because he has a lot of similar information

Attachments

• 1E9CCCB2-8F8A-4B09-BB3D-463E127708C2.png
    1E9CCCB2-8F8A-4B09-BB3D-463E127708C2.png
    543.6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Yak-45
http://www.airwar.ru/enc/attack/yak45.html (Google Translate here)
yak45-i.jpg

Hi Bestuzhev,

for MiG; MiG-29Sch,Aircraft-33,Aircraft-41,Aircraft 4.12,Aircraft 5.12 and SFI

Hi hesham,
What aircraft-41 is?

It was a single seat lightweight fighter Project,with modern delta wing shape,and powered by one RD-33 turbojet engine and
had a side air intakes.

Thanks, are there any pictures/drawings?

Last edited:
Very few of these are 4th gen.

I think hesham means Izdeliyie which is best translated as Product or Article not Aircraft.

Izdeliyie 721/723 are 5th gen MiG designs from PAK FA era.

Izdeliyie 33 was 4th gen, Izdeliye 41 never heard of, Izdeliyie 4.12 is LFI, Izdeliyie 5.12 is MFI , both being 5th gen, SFI never heard of.

Last edited:
Very few of these are 4th gen.

I think hesham means Izdeliyie which is best translated as Product or Article not Aircraft.

Izdeliyie 721/723 are 5th gen MiG designs from PAK FA era.

Izdeliyie 33 was 4th gen, Izdeliye 41 never heard of, Izdeliyie 4.12 is LFI, Izdeliyie 5.12 is MFI , both being 5th gen, SFI never heard of.
ok, thanks

yes, i read about it, but first time I hear about izdeliye-41... Maybe i’ll do a thread about it.