mi ansat.jpg
    902.8 KB · Views: 375
  • mi Ansat_CCCP_x01_1.jpg
    mi Ansat_CCCP_x01_1.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 326
Re: Kazan Ansat 3 Helicopter Project

Thank you Stashandr.

The Ansat 2RC light attack helicopter.

http://globalmilitaryreview.blogspot.com.eg/2013/06/russian-kazan-ansat-2rc-light-attack.html

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 180
That is a smart looking helicopter. Looks like a solid replacement for the Mi-2 and other small rotorcraft. I think there will have to be a good campaign to explain why the main rotor system seems to have a visible vibration. Most won't be attentive to the slight offset of the main rotor system.

Мore like a replacement for the entire fleet of US helicopters in Iranian forces For example 2RC light attack helicopter for replacement for ah-1 cobra

Because this helicopter was made with the financial help of Iran?

Мore like a replacement for the entire fleet of US helicopters in Iranian forces For example 2RC light attack helicopter for replacement for ah-1 cobra

A fair summation, however I think only if Iran gets building rights. Iran is working hard to have its own aerospace sector.

A fair summation, however I think only if Iran gets building rights. Iran is working hard to have its own aerospace sector.
This will be a big leap for Iran if they manage to fully adopt the production of this helicopter .But are they Russians will sell the engine license to Iranians?

This will be a big leap for Iran if they manage to fully adopt the production of this helicopter .But are they Russians will sell the engine license to Iranians?
I suspect not. First level countries prefer to retain some form of control over their products, if for no other reason than to bring in revenue.