Italian projects of WWII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I have read about the Piaggio P.133. It must be a version of the P.108? Is this correct? If you can help, please with pic/drawing. Don´t forget any technical data.

Thanks and servus

Maveric

Hi Maveric,

Please see;
http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?t=46688

Hi,

does anyone know the Breda Ba.99 bomber,Fiat BR.30
bomber and Caproni Ca.146 ?.

hesham said:
Hi,

does anyone know the Breda Ba.99 bomber,Fiat BR.30
bomber and Caproni Ca.146 ?.

By the way,the Breda Ba.99 and Fiat BR.30 were actually
built.

Hi,

I discover thah the Breda CC3000 was the called Ba.99

Attachments

• Breda Ba.99.jpg
    Breda Ba.99.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 424
The Br-30 was the failed submission by FIAT to the Bombardiere Normale competition of 1938. I'll start a new thread covering all submission, if anyone is interested...

Anybody had some technical for the Breda Ba.99? Is this the right designation???

Servus Maveric

Hesham, the aircraft you pictured isn't the Ba-99. The Ba-99 was an unbuilt project from 1938 for the Bombardiere Normale competiton (actually, it was the winner, but Breda retired ...). I'm trying to identify your aircraft (it could be the CC3000, but surely isn't the Ba-99 ;) ).

Thank you my dear skybolt,

that first ,and the second, the Breda Ba.99 was never flown
and it was built only,that was from Aerofan magazine.

The aircraft in the picture is the Breda CC20, a prototype bomber built in the late 20s answering a competiton by Regia Aeronautica. Other prototypes built to the same specification were two Capronis, Ca. 79 and Ca.90, and the Fiat BRG. Aerofan run an article on these Italian giants in early '80s, and the photo has been scanned from Aerofan. The CC3000 was an outgrowth of the CC20 with either more engines or more powerful ones. Already discussed, but no drawing yet.

Ok my dear skybolt,

and do you know Breda Ba.277 ?.

Ba.277, seem a too high number for being Breda's before 1942. Will check.

My dear skybolt,

I hear about it,may be it was mentioned in Aerofan
magazine.

Hi,

That the site which spoke about CANSA FC.14,I will try to
remember the site which spoke about CMASA BS.12.
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_url?tt=url&trurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.italiankits.it%2Fdoratifc12.html&lp=it_en&.intl=us

Hi all,

found a question about the A.U.T.45 at Air Warfare Forum. This is the link: www.airwarfareforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=8336
Can you help Bernhard?

Servus Maveric

Fellows, I'm speaking both as a researcher in the field and as a moderator of this part of the forum: if there's no compelling reason in starting a generic thread (e.g. Italian Projects in WWII...), please ask or give info on a single project or single company's projects at a maximum at a time Going from CANSA, to Aeronautica Umbra (two different industrial groups entirely) and to Breda isn't easy and above all very not much useful at all to readers. And, as a closing, the Caproni CC3000 isn't a WW2 project! So this thread is locked. Please repost single request for information on the projects remained unanswered in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.